Roll Call: c/o 2010/2011!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albany: cy19861126, plasma_56, ladybugs, zohaibab, leo822
Auburn: Julianne (ED), Jeeves915 (ED), Kris10h, sobelle, Jah2004
Campbell University: bsps_2007, BuffaloPills
Creighton web-based: ajh88, drugdoc, tckc, LTPharmD
East Tennessee State University: Ashphrodite, rw24, ruck101
Howard: foraminal, azza29 (ED)
LECOM: Glowwyrm, Anfhockey10, PRINCESS_IJ, apple84, Pekingduck, FSUNOLE, dinu
LECOM Bradenton: Comet81, tricia, babyvi3thonnie, Khoioiii, gatorgrl, PharmDJH, SunFlower2008
Loma Linda University: bugslife, UCLASHAKER, Polarbear21, Rissa21, angel1829, Dr. Biassi, Sputnik25,Wordsworth
MCPHS-Boston: pharming0-6, grincheola, Turq16, HungryHippo
MCPHS-Worcester: Swanchick84, megs28, 06pharm, AMartins02, nightcrawlerRx, pharmD131, lostplato, kapz, greatdeals225
Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl , ZAKHSTERN, fsupharmguy, Ashphrodite, Princess_IJ, Mentis
Midwestern-CCP: pharm89, tiffanyib, jlpolla, chikkengumby, Pharm2384, ageldred, comet81, goraka, Akts1, bootymuncher, ceruleansky, Asterix421, julierx, dimsum1
Midwestern-CPG: Splitrip, howsoonisnow, pharmcoyote, vegeta114, blondebabe4845, gchiq84, forph, Akts1, Anfhockey10, phxpharmgirl
Northeastern University: pharming0-6
Nova: Ivetica13, ageldred , abt04, LaoSaint, babiegina84, billyniceboy, dtp384, RX student, Asterix421
Ohio Northern COP: pharming0-6
Ohio State: HarcourtMonopol, acetyl
Oregon State University: Pharm47
Pacific University: Pharm47, Ammarha, eddie269, sego, abt04, ipinjoy, rebith75, gsinccom, Tic Tac, rani630, shawr
Palm Beach Atlantic: wahoogrl , dtp384, pharm123
Philadelphia COP: pharming0-6,Tyrius
Samford McWhorter: vanstudent1986
Shenandoah University: Asterix421, TennisBoy78, Utterdevotion, vtdancer731, indo530, melon, penguins429, LedHeparin, GoTeamVenture
St. John Fisher: grincheola, Hosstheboss
South University: Swenis, MuraRX, ufgator, babyvi3thonnie
Temple University: ladybugs, sooz1002
Touro University: PolarBear21, PharmD4me@510, abt04, ipinjoy, LaoSaint, JBond007, Cactus
University of Appalachia: LaoSaint, SunFlower2008, pologirl242, ceruleansky, pharm123, rw24, iloveshane, AznGTOi3oi, shawr
University at Buffalo: futuredruggist, sooz1002, tate, eightball, IsoPod, fidodido123
University of California, San Francisco: Zwigglez
University of Florida: fsupharmguy
University of Houston: AggieRX, pharmacistUH
University of Kentucky: Foroneaudience (ED), Taloddar2002 (ED), acetyl, pharm.gurl
University of Maryland: avpharm (ED), dimsum1
University of Michigan: acetyl, evilolive, gchiq84, bootymuncher
University of Minnesota: SobeGekko (ED), janeno, Velo Girl (ED), ladybugs, drugdoc
University of New Mexico: Londidondi
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill: Secreast84, Swenis, CarrollR, VTstargazer9, acetyl, MuraRX, bes686, nme1986, ufgator, sdd22, lomikhay, Prem_Baba, wahoogrl
University of North Carolina-Elizabeth City: Dutchess B
University of South Carolina: shrubh
University of Southern California: mustangrolla, WhoaTasneem, sshock2, Zwigglez, Marlist, kangbaobao, Seles3, AznGTOi3oi, Pharm47, senzabee, CoffeeLover,Wordsworth
University of Southern Nevada-Henderson: ang3l86, johnqt84, dancenat84
University of Southern Nevada-South Jordan: gsinccom, shaolinRX
University of Tennessee: luvrnotafightr, asc05, highlyfavored, shoppe, ang0711, tieu_tho16
University of the Pacific: Zwigglez, Maeby
University of Toledo: Asian Pharm
Virginia Commonwealth Univ.: MCVPharm (ED), penguins429, wahoogrl
Wayne State University: Asterix421, forph, butadione, detlion, phrmboy123, GreyFox2002, melonld, WackeD, worriebomb
Western University of Health Sciences: Seles3, Swanchick84, luvJRT, UCLASHAKER, ash375, pcmanla , Wordsworth
Wingate University: forph, UtterDevotion, pharm123, bear2006, xterrachic93, LaOSaiNt, rxcrazy, gm2007, rw24, ARx1

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
1. CLICK "QUOTE" IN THE MOST RECENT LIST.
2. REMOVE THE "QUOTE TAGS" AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MESSAGE. (THOSE ARE THE (QUOTE=username;123456) and (/QUOTE) EXCEPT WITH BRACKETS IN PLACE OF THE PARENTHESES.
3. ADD YOURSELF (AND THE SCHOOL IF NECCESSARY).
4. ITALICIZE YOURSELF IF YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED BUT DECLINED THE SPOT.
5. WRITE WHAT YOU DID IN THE TITLE AT THE TOP.
6. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT, THEN JUST ASK TO BE ADDED (WITHOUT QUOTING THE WHOLE LIST).
===DON'T DELETE===

Members don't see this ad.

I don't mind updating it, ya'll just let me know what you'd rather do.

Julianne,

I say go for it and thanks for being willing! The only comment I've got about last years roll call format is that is organized according to states. Just make sure you take care of the schools with campuses in two states? This would be the case with LECOM(Pennsylvania and Florida), Midwestern(Illinois and Arizona), USN(Nevada and Utah), etc:) There is also the issue with schools that have two campuses in one state. It looks like whomever did last year's list though accounted for this with Massachusetts but there is also now that issue with North Carolina. And an additional issue is the schools like Creighton (Nebraska and web-based) and Nova(two in Florida and one in Puerto Rico). And looking more at last years list I see there are even more exceptions to the norm...it gets a little complicated:) Thanks again Julianne!

Hi please add me to MCP-Worcester, Ohio State, Mercer, and U of Houston. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM Bradenton: Comet81, tricia, babyvi3thonnie, Khoioiii, gatorgrl, PharmDJH, SunFlower2008
Loma Linda University: bugslife, UCLASHAKER, Polarbear21, Rissa21, angel1829, Dr. Biassi, Sputnik25,Wordsworth
MCPHS-Worcester: Swanchick84, megs28, 06pharm, AMartins02, nightcrawlerRx, pharmD131, lostplato, kapz, greatdeals225, lvp0021
Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl , ZAKHSTERN, fsupharmguy, Ashphrodite, Princess_IJ, Mentis, lvp0021
Midwestern-CCP: pharm89, tiffanyib, jlpolla, chikkengumby, Pharm2384, ageldred, comet81, goraka, Akts1, bootymuncher, ceruleansky, Asterix421, julierx, dimsum1
Midwestern-CPG: Splitrip, howsoonisnow, pharmcoyote, vegeta114, blondebabe4845, gchiq84, forph, Akts1, Anfhockey10, phxpharmgirl
Nova: Ivetica13, ageldred , abt04, LaoSaint, babiegina84, billyniceboy, dtp384, RX student, Asterix421
Ohio State: HarcourtMonopol, acetyl, lvp0021
Pacific University: Pharm47, Ammarha, eddie269, sego, abt04, ipinjoy, rebith75, gsinccom, Tic Tac, rani630, shawr
Samford McWhorter: vanstudent1986, nc_tradition
Shenandoah University: Asterix421, TennisBoy78, Utterdevotion, vtdancer731, indo530, melon, penguins429, LedHeparin, GoTeamVenture
Touro University: PolarBear21, PharmD4me@510, abt04, ipinjoy, LaoSaint, JBond007, Cactus
University of Appalachia: LaoSaint, SunFlower2008, pologirl242, ceruleansky, pharm123, rw24, iloveshane, AznGTOi3oi, shawr
University at Buffalo: futuredruggist, sooz1002, tate, eightball, IsoPod, fidodido123
University of Houston: AggieRX, pharmacistUH, lvp0021
University of Kentucky: Foroneaudience (ED), Taloddar2002 (ED), acetyl, pharm.gurl
University of Minnesota: SobeGekko (ED), janeno, Velo Girl (ED), ladybugs, drugdoc
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill: Secreast84, Swenis, CarrollR, VTstargazer9, acetyl, MuraRX, bes686, nme1986, ufgator, sdd22, lomikhay, Prem_Baba, wahoogrl
University of Southern California: mustangrolla, WhoaTasneem, sshock2, Zwigglez, Marlist, kangbaobao, Seles3, AznGTOi3oi, Pharm47, senzabee, CoffeeLover,Wordsworth
University of Tennessee: luvrnotafightr, asc05, highlyfavored, shoppe, ang0711, tieu_tho16
Wayne State University: Asterix421, forph, butadione, detlion, phrmboy123, GreyFox2002, melonld, WackeD, worriebomb
Western University of Health Sciences: Seles3, Swanchick84, luvJRT, UCLASHAKER, ash375, pcmanla , Wordsworth
Wingate University: forph, UtterDevotion, pharm123, bear2006, xterrachic93, LaOSaiNt, rxcrazy, gm2007, rw24, ARx1

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
2. REMOVE THE "QUOTE TAGS" AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MESSAGE. (THOSE ARE THE (QUOTE=username;123456) and (/QUOTE) EXCEPT WITH BRACKETS IN PLACE OF THE PARENTHESES.
6. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT, THEN JUST ASK TO BE ADDED (WITHOUT QUOTING THE WHOLE LIST).
===DON'T DELETE===

Julianne,

I say go for it and thanks for being willing! The only comment I've got about last years roll call format is that is organized according to states. Just make sure you take care of the schools with campuses in two states? This would be the case with LECOM(Pennsylvania and Florida), Midwestern(Illinois and Arizona), USN(Nevada and Utah), etc:) There is also the issue with schools that have two campuses in one state. It looks like whomever did last year's list though accounted for this with Massachusetts but there is also now that issue with North Carolina. And an additional issue is the schools like Creighton (Nebraska and web-based) and Nova(two in Florida and one in Puerto Rico). And looking more at last years list I see there are even more exceptions to the norm...it gets a little complicated:) Thanks again Julianne!

So, could we take the best of both worlds and leave the list alphabetical by school and just have people request to be added (if they are the first one to be accepted to a school that isn't listed, then it wouldn't be a problem to add it in without having to worry about all of the complications with dual campuses, etc.)? I could have the format changed in a day or two if we do it that way; otherwise, it may take longer to get it fixed properly....

Hey Congrats! :) Which school r u planning to attend?

HI there. thanks for the congrat! I am not sure though. I already turn down MCP and still considering between Ohio State, Mercer and UH all of them have very good reputation especially Mercer... I'll have my interview with Uof Oklahoma tomorrow so we'll see... AHve you been accepted to any? I hope you've!

MCPHS-Worcester: Swanchick84, megs28, 06pharm, AMartins02, nightcrawlerRx, pharmD131, lostplato, kapz, greatdeals225, lvp0021, PossiblyCrazy
Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl , ZAKHSTERN, fsupharmguy, Ashphrodite, Princess_IJ, Mentis, lvp0021

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

So, could we take the best of both worlds and leave the list alphabetical by school and just have people request to be added (if they are the first one to be accepted to a school that isn't listed, then it wouldn't be a problem to add it in without having to worry about all of the complications with dual campuses, etc.)? I could have the format changed in a day or two if we do it that way; otherwise, it may take longer to get it fixed properly....

That would be great!

What does everyone else think? If noone responds soon I say you just get er' done:)

Thank again Julianne:)

I've been accepted to University of California, San Diego. I got my letter today for those of you wondering.
Someone add me!

MCPHS-Worcester: Swanchick84, megs28, 06pharm, AMartins02, nightcrawlerRx, pharmD131, lostplato, kapz, greatdeals225, lvp0021, PossiblyCrazy
University of Appalachia: LaoSaint, SunFlower2008, pologirl242, ceruleansky, pharm123, rw24, iloveshane, AznGTOi3oi, shawr, KellyBean
University of California, San Diego: jindopowa

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

That would be great!

What does everyone else think? If noone responds soon I say you just get er' done:)

Thank again Julianne:)

I tried to PM you just now but it says you have reached your limit... do some house cleanin' so I can send this message to you :p

Can you please add me to South Carolina College of Pharmacy - Charleston ? Thanks a bunch

I got accepted to Midwestern-CPG and Minnesota, someone please add the new guy to the list, thanks.

John R.

Midwestern-CPG: Splitrip, howsoonisnow, pharmcoyote, vegeta114, blondebabe4845, gchiq84, forph, Akts1, Anfhockey10, phxpharmgirl, JJRAZ
University of Appalachia: LaoSaint, SunFlower2008, pologirl242, ceruleansky, pharm123, rw24, iloveshane, AznGTOi3oi, shawr, KellyBean
University of Minnesota: SobeGekko (ED), janeno, Velo Girl (ED), ladybugs, drugdoc, JJRAZ
University of South Carolina: shrubh, Lunchbox

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

Creighton campus-based: h2oisgood4u
Midwestern-CPG: Splitrip, howsoonisnow, pharmcoyote, vegeta114, blondebabe4845, gchiq84, forph, Akts1, Anfhockey10, phxpharmgirl, JJRAZ
University of Minnesota: SobeGekko (ED), janeno, Velo Girl (ED), ladybugs, drugdoc, JJRAZ

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

Please add me to South University!!

Creighton campus-based: h2oisgood4u
South University: Swenis, MuraRX, ufgator, babyvi3thonnie, gatorgrl

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

Please add me to South University! Thanks!

University of California, San Diego: jindopowa, futuredruggist

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
===DON'T DELETE===

Hey, everybody -

Just wanted you to know that I'm closing this thread but I have created a new one with the title "*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!" I hope you like the new format better...

Please check for discrepancies in the new list and let me know if I've overlooked something, put a school in the wrong place, etc.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.