Roll Call: c/o 2010/2011!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julianne

War Eagle!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my acceptance letter from Auburn today :D Is it too early to start a "Roll Call" thread for 2011?!?

Good luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!

-Spencer

hihi~ congrats. I can't wait till I get to change my signature line too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance letter from Auburn today :D Is it too early to start a "Roll Call" thread for 2011?!?

Good luck, everyone!

I say start it! Have the mods sticky it and we'll add to it as the acceptances come. You might be lonely for a while, but come mid-Oct it will start to fill up!

WOW congrats its soooo soon!!! Did you apply ED?

Thanks for all of the congrats everyone (and thank you to the mods for making a sticky of this thread)!

Yes, I was an ED applicant... my interview was on 9-19, but I never expected to hear back from them so soon. I'm not complaining, though :)

Congrats!! Thats great;) Do you mind if you tell us what was your GPA, and your PCAT score? Did you have a bachelor degree?
Good luck to you:)

For those of you who are interested:

GPA: 3.95
PCAT: 75 :oops:
Experience: 6 years as a certified tech at Walgreens
Prior Degree: None (all "lower-level" prereqs taken at a CC)

Hope that helps. If you want to know anything else, just PM me.

Thanks for the info. Good luck to you:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted to Auburn as of 10/6/06, with my interview being on 10/3.

Woo!
-Jeeves

EDIT:
For those curious-
PCAT: 92
GPA: 3.25
No prior pharmacy work (although both parents are pharmacists)
Will have B.S. (Pre-Professional Biology) in December
Early Decision applicant

Wow! congrats! you give me hope =) since our stats are similar hehe.

ADN: As long as you can present yourself well during the interview, you should be fine. My PCAT is what helped me, due to my rather poor GPA. However, it is the interview, ESPECIALLY with Auburn, that seals the deal.

If anyone has any questions on the Auburn interview process, I'd be happy to try and help them out. No promises, and I'm certainly not a miracle worker (unlike my GPA would suggest with my acceptance...lol!), but, we're all in this together, so...

Julianne: Congrats to a fellow (future) classmate!

HOTRP: Congrats on Albany!

-Jeeves

Jeeves,

Congratulations! You got a really quick response from the adcom, too - I'll bet that's a huge relief :)

Looking forward to seeing many more names popping up here soon!

ADN: As long as you can present yourself well during the interview, you should be fine. My PCAT is what helped me, due to my rather poor GPA. However, it is the interview, ESPECIALLY with Auburn, that seals the deal.

If anyone has any questions on the Auburn interview process, I'd be happy to try and help them out. No promises, and I'm certainly not a miracle worker (unlike my GPA would suggest with my acceptance...lol!), but, we're all in this together, so...

Julianne: Congrats to a fellow (future) classmate!

HOTRP: Congrats on Albany!

-Jeeves

I didn't apply to Auburn, but for everyone else...make sure when you have time to do the interview feedback on the front page. Just to help others out.

CONGRATS!!!! Seeing people get in makes me so happy!! Hopefully I can do the same soon.

CONGRATS Jeeves915:) that should be SO exciting. Good luck to you! Hopefully I would getting in there too! wohoo:thumbup:

Albany: cy19861126
Auburn: Julianne (ED), Jeeves915 (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
1. CLICK "QUOTE" IN THE MOST RECENT LIST.
2. REMOVE THE "QUOTE TAGS" AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MESSAGE. (THOSE ARE THE (QUOTE=username;123456) and (/QUOTE) EXCEPT WITH BRACKETS IN PLACE OF THE PARENTHESES.
3. ADD YOURSELF.
4. WRITE WHAT YOU DID IN THE TITLE AT THE TOP.
5. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT, THEN JUST ASK TO BE ADDED (WITHOUT QUOTING THE WHOLE LIST).
===DON'T DELETE===

Mercer: ems2436

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
2. REMOVE THE "QUOTE TAGS" AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MESSAGE. (THOSE ARE THE (QUOTE=username;123456) and (/QUOTE) EXCEPT WITH BRACKETS IN PLACE OF THE PARENTHESES.
3. ADD YOURSELF.
5. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT, THEN JUST ASK TO BE ADDED (WITHOUT QUOTING THE WHOLE LIST).
===DON'T DELETE===

^^Congratulations!!

Thank you! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!

Albany:cy19861126
Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===[/QUOTE]

Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

Sorry - I'm somewhat anal retentive and don't feel like doing my work right now.

Did any of you get a letter saying that the admission committee reviewed your file but had not made a final decision yet. I got that letter and I noticed others actually got acceptance letters today. I wonder if that is just a way of rejecting :( Somebody pls tell me that you have received a letter like that and got accepted in the long run

Did any of you get a letter saying that the admission committee reviewed your file but had not made a final decision yet. I got that letter and I noticed others actually got acceptance letters today. I wonder if that is just a way of rejecting :( Somebody pls tell me that you have received a letter like that and got accepted in the long run
Where did you apply? I got a letter VERY similar to this last year.

It was from Mercer. Did you eventually get accepted, after receiving that letter?

Just got accepted into Mercer 2010/2011. Cheers!

I got that letter last year from Mercer, along with several others that I know of, and none of us got accepted. I'm trying again this year, but with a lot better PCAT and pharmacy experience. But, don't get discouraged...maybe they send that to everyone. I didn't ask the two I know that did get in, because they went to South University instead. Good Luck!

Mercer: ems2436, wahoogrl, ZAKHSTERN

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

Palm Beach Atlantic: wahoogrl

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===[/QUOTE]

Maryland: avpharm (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

Got accepted to MCV School of Pharmacy for fall 2007. Yay!! Plz add me to the list.

Got accepted to UNM on Friday, one week after the interview!!!

MCV: MCVPharm
University of New Mexico: Londidondi

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

wow, wahoogrl, its still this early and u've gotten into TWO schools? Which school will u be attending?

I just got accepted into the South University SoP for the class of 2010! I am so excited!

South University: Swenis

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

Put me on the list for Albany!!!

Albany: cy19861126, plasma_56

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

Virginia Commonwealth Univ.: MCVPharm (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===[/QUOTE

University of Kentucky: Foroneaudience (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

University of Kentucky: Foroneaudience (ED), Taloddar2002 (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

University of Kentucky: Foroneaudience (ED), Taloddar2002 (ED)
University of Minnesota: SobeGekko (ED)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
3. ADD YOURSELF.
===DON'T DELETE===

hey< congrats on your acceptance. Do you mind sharing your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.