Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there a clear website or area where i can find rolling vs. non-rolling admissions? it seems to be you have to search for every school individually
also, does most schools just hand out secondaries? my scores are about norm for every school I applied and I got all secondaries. the forum seems to indicate most schools hand out second aries just to collect $$, but i know a few people from my undergrad that never got secondaries from top schools
also, does most schools just hand out secondaries? my scores are about norm for every school I applied and I got all secondaries. the forum seems to indicate most schools hand out second aries just to collect $$, but i know a few people from my undergrad that never got secondaries from top schools
You should create a site with this info, then share the link with everyone on SDN!