Rolling Hills Apartments?

Started by OATkilla
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OATkilla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So I'm thinking about living in the on-campus housing for my 1st year at NOVA? I'm looking to stay in a single. Any YAYs or NAYs?

Thanks in advance🙂
 
I was thinking the same thing, registration for it opens Monday, any feedback would be appreciated!
 
I'm pretty sure that the CLC is for returning grad students only. At least that's what Nova's website says.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fwiw, all of the first year opts that are in Rolling Hills now will not be renewing there contracts this year. Rolling Hills is way expensive for what they offer. If you don't mind sleeping with cockroaches and asbestos, CLC is a much better deal. The best on-campus deal that Nova offers is the CLC double, I recommend it.
 
thanks for the responses. 🙂

How far is CLC from all your classes? I saw you can take the shuttle on the campus map, but I didn't know how long does it take usually to get to your classes.

Thanks again
 
does anyone know the rolling hills policy? are you allowed to have opposite sex roomates or do they HAVE to be of the same sex?