• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Rolling vs Not Rolling Admission Schools?

OTdream

Apr 14, 2012
    Hi- I am applying for 2013 and wanted to know based on your app last year if my assumptions are right:

ROLLING:
    Jefferson (OTCAS)
    LLU
    Phila U (OTCAS)
    Dominican in CA
    Sacred Heart (OTCAS)
    SJSU
    Stony Brook (OTCAS)
    St Augustine in CA
    Worcester
    BayPath

NON ROLLING:
    Columbia
    Samuel Merritt (OTCAS)
    Downstate
    CSUDH
    Touro in NY (OTCAS)
    Seton Hall

I have read that I should apply 4-6 weeks in advance on the OTCAS schools because it takes time. Does the whole app need to be completed befoe they send it? Or does OTCAS send to schools as they receive?

Also for transcripts- does that mean I only need one transcript for my 6 OTCAS schools?

For the Non rolling- it doesn't matter if I apply early right?

Thanks

Feb 7, 2012
      I would apply early in regards to the question about OTCAS. I had all kinds of problems with them and I really wish I would have. Annoyingly, I still needed to send my transcripts to the schools directly, but I don't know if every school requires that.

About the Ads

STHERE

5+ Year Member
      Jun 16, 2011
      NJ
      1. DPT / OTD
        You want to apply as early as possible with rolling. Some schools start taking applications as early as August for the 2013 cycle. Don't make the mistake of applying right before the deadline on rolling. It seems OTCAS has been taking the maximum amount of time especially during their busy season. You are right is has been taking 4-6 weeks.

No, it doesn't matter if you apply early with non-rolling.
        Yes, you only need one transcript for all 6 schools on OTCAS

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.