Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

ROOM FOR RENT - TOURO UNIV (Mare Island)

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by mdomke, Jun 21, 2008.

1. mdomke

Hello,
    I have a room for rent in our 3 bedroom/2bath home in American Canyon. We live in a new development called Vintage Ranch

This is a beautiful suburban home, approx. 1900 sq.ft. just 3 years old; 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on quiet street: private bedroom, shared jack & jill bathroom with 2nd roomate. Central air and heat; indoor Washer and Dryer. bed available for use. plenty of street parking

Quiet, no rear neighbors; backyard overlooks open space/hills.

Great location; 5 minutes to Hwy 80. 25 minutes to San Francisco
    20 min. to Diablo Valley College or to Solano Community College.
    5 minutes to Hwy 37
    7 minutes to Touro University.
    5 minute walk to safeway, restaurants, banking, gas, gym.

I am a physical therapist and also owner of a medical fitness center. My other roommate is a film maker. We are considerate, and very tidy, looking for the same in a roomate. This is an ideal situation for the busy professional/serious student who appreciates a quiet, clean, peaceful environment to come home to. We would appreciate someone who also takes initiative in keeping our home clean and helps supervise our dog as a team player as needed.

$700.00 month includes all utilities

PLEASE NON-SMOKERS. NO PETS. THIS HOME ALREADY HAS A DOG (BOXER puppy)

:) please reply to [email protected]

#1 mdomke, Jun 21, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.