room in luxury apartment available in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stlcard

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have a bedroom in a converted 2 bedroom apartment in New York. It is the converted room in a converted 2 bedroom apartment, there really is no difference between this room and the master bedroom (everyone thinks the converted room is the master bedroom). You would be sharing the kitchen and bathroom with me, a straight 28 year old male who is in residency in the city. Washer and dryer in the apartment, which is hard to find in Manhattan. The building is less than 3 years old and is located in the north Chelsea/south Midtown area of Manhattan, next to Penn Station. It is also right on the 1/2/3, F/V, N/Q/R/W, and Path lines. The gym and entertainment center are separate, but for $695 a year you get a brand new gym with a basketball court, entertainment center with billiards, patio, 2 flatscreen TVs, and a large kitchen. The staff that works in the building is also very friendly and knows me on a first name basis. Your half of the monthly rent would be $1700. Contact me at [email protected] for more details. Male or female OK.

Also, would be able to sublet to visiting medical students and residents. There are two inflatable twin beds and a dresser with mirror available.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: