roomate and a place at LECOM Erie

Started by PillMan777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PillMan777

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I got accepted to LECOM class of 2013 in pharmacy, next on the agenda is to find roomates and my own place. If your on the same boat hit me up maybe we can work something out together. 🙂
 
I go to LECOM-Erie and am in the class of 2012. Very nice school.
I see you're from AZ..Did you go to ASU? I graduated there in '09.
 
I go to LECOM-Erie and am in the class of 2012. Very nice school.
I see you're from AZ..Did you go to ASU? I graduated there in '09.

No I never went there, that school is too huge, and very impersonal, but I did get the priveledge of meeting a few professors from ASU (omg they belong in ASU). I'm going to Midwestern University. Are you in the pharmacy or the OM program? So do you have any good suggestions for me about finding a place? 🙂