You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roommate/Apartment search for Texas Tech abilene Pharmacy
Started by InsaneMutant
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I made a list of all the apartments and their 2 bed 2/bath prices. I have listed them in decreasing order of their rating. The last two didnt have a rating.
1) Aspen Place
2.6 miles away
2Bed/2Bath: $638
Bills paid: cable and portion of water
Apartment Rating: 100%
2) Hillcrest house
1.5 miles away
1 bed/1 bath: $494
Apartment rating: 100%
3) Timber Ridge
9.2 miles away
2 bed/2bath:$700
912 sqft
Apartment rating: 74%
4) Cimarron
2.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $650
850 sq ft
Apartment rating: 69%
5) Chimney Square
5.0 miles away
2 Bed/2.5 bath: $939
1700 sqft
Apartment rating: 67%
6) Curry Junction
8.5 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $946
Apartment rating: 65%
7) Mesquite square
2.4 miles away
2 bed 2 bath: $596
864 sqft
Apartment rating: 63%
8) Warwick
6.4 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710
952 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $641-673
963 sq ft
Apartment rating: 63%
9) Bent tree
4.8 miles aways
2 bed/2bath: $675
1019 sq ft
Apartment Rating: 50%
10) Parkridge place
6.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710-760
1059 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $740-790
1170 sq ft
Apartment rating: 50%
11) Hunters ridge
7.3 miles
2 bed/2 bath: $660
870 sq ft
2 bed/3 bad: $685
907 sq ft
Apartment rating: 40%
12) Windsor place:
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $685
2 bed/2 bath: $720
Apartment rating: 38%
13) Country Club villas
6.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $690
850 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $770/790
1040 sqft
Apartment rating: 37%
14) Mill creek
3.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath:
1020 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath:
1070 sqft
2 bed/2bath:
1250 sqft
Apartment rating: 30%
15) Grove, The
2.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $480
850 sqft
Apartment rating: 28%
16) Quail Hollow
8.9 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $765
1255 sqft
2 bed/2.5 bath: $795
1245 sq ft
2 bed/ 2.5 bath: $1133
1644 sq ft
Apartment rating: 23%
17) Country Place
3.5 miles away
2 Bed/ 1 bath: $495
Apartment rating: 22%
18) Riatta Ranch
2,5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $1006
917 sq ft
Apartment rating: 17%
19) Covington pointe
6.0 miles away
Apartment rating: 13%
20) Indian Run
8.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $640
960 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $795
1107 sq ft
Apartment rating: 12%
21) Brookhollow Garden
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $595
1050 sqft
Apartment rating: 0%
22) Anson Park
2.0 miles away
1BR: $285-487
2BR: $463-632
23) The reserve
8.7 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $825-860
970 sq ft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $865-900
1005 sq ft
1) Aspen Place
2.6 miles away
2Bed/2Bath: $638
Bills paid: cable and portion of water
Apartment Rating: 100%
2) Hillcrest house
1.5 miles away
1 bed/1 bath: $494
Apartment rating: 100%
3) Timber Ridge
9.2 miles away
2 bed/2bath:$700
912 sqft
Apartment rating: 74%
4) Cimarron
2.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $650
850 sq ft
Apartment rating: 69%
5) Chimney Square
5.0 miles away
2 Bed/2.5 bath: $939
1700 sqft
Apartment rating: 67%
6) Curry Junction
8.5 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $946
Apartment rating: 65%
7) Mesquite square
2.4 miles away
2 bed 2 bath: $596
864 sqft
Apartment rating: 63%
8) Warwick
6.4 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710
952 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $641-673
963 sq ft
Apartment rating: 63%
9) Bent tree
4.8 miles aways
2 bed/2bath: $675
1019 sq ft
Apartment Rating: 50%
10) Parkridge place
6.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710-760
1059 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $740-790
1170 sq ft
Apartment rating: 50%
11) Hunters ridge
7.3 miles
2 bed/2 bath: $660
870 sq ft
2 bed/3 bad: $685
907 sq ft
Apartment rating: 40%
12) Windsor place:
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $685
2 bed/2 bath: $720
Apartment rating: 38%
13) Country Club villas
6.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $690
850 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $770/790
1040 sqft
Apartment rating: 37%
14) Mill creek
3.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath:
1020 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath:
1070 sqft
2 bed/2bath:
1250 sqft
Apartment rating: 30%
15) Grove, The
2.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $480
850 sqft
Apartment rating: 28%
16) Quail Hollow
8.9 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $765
1255 sqft
2 bed/2.5 bath: $795
1245 sq ft
2 bed/ 2.5 bath: $1133
1644 sq ft
Apartment rating: 23%
17) Country Place
3.5 miles away
2 Bed/ 1 bath: $495
Apartment rating: 22%
18) Riatta Ranch
2,5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $1006
917 sq ft
Apartment rating: 17%
19) Covington pointe
6.0 miles away
Apartment rating: 13%
20) Indian Run
8.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $640
960 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $795
1107 sq ft
Apartment rating: 12%
21) Brookhollow Garden
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $595
1050 sqft
Apartment rating: 0%
22) Anson Park
2.0 miles away
1BR: $285-487
2BR: $463-632
23) The reserve
8.7 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $825-860
970 sq ft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $865-900
1005 sq ft
I too am looking for a girl roommate in Abilene for this upcoming semester, unfortunately I'm from Houston, not Dallas. I'd like to live in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment but am also open to getting a house and possibly having more roommates.Hi guys,
Please provide your details here if you are going to be attending Texas tech school of pharmacy Abilene.
I am looking for a girl roommate who is from dallas (not required but will help) and who will be a P1 this fall.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is girl's only? Haha.
If anyone's a male and lookin for a roommate in Abilene, PM me.
If anyone's a male and lookin for a roommate in Abilene, PM me.
Hi guys,
Please provide your details here if you are going to be attending Texas tech school of pharmacy Abilene.
I am looking for a girl roommate who is from dallas (not required but will help) and who will be a P1 this fall.
Hey, I live in Fort Worth and will be a P1 this year. Are you on Facebook TTUHSC page?? PM me, maybe we can chat
Anyone looking for a MALE roommate?
I made a list of all the apartments and their 2 bed 2/bath prices. I have listed them in decreasing order of their rating. The last two didnt have a rating.
1) Aspen Place
2.6 miles away
2Bed/2Bath: $638
Bills paid: cable and portion of water
Apartment Rating: 100%
2) Hillcrest house
1.5 miles away
1 bed/1 bath: $494
Apartment rating: 100%
3) Timber Ridge
9.2 miles away
2 bed/2bath:$700
912 sqft
Apartment rating: 74%
4) Cimarron
2.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $650
850 sq ft
Apartment rating: 69%
5) Chimney Square
5.0 miles away
2 Bed/2.5 bath: $939
1700 sqft
Apartment rating: 67%
6) Curry Junction
8.5 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $946
Apartment rating: 65%
7) Mesquite square
2.4 miles away
2 bed 2 bath: $596
864 sqft
Apartment rating: 63%
8) Warwick
6.4 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710
952 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $641-673
963 sq ft
Apartment rating: 63%
9) Bent tree
4.8 miles aways
2 bed/2bath: $675
1019 sq ft
Apartment Rating: 50%
10) Parkridge place
6.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $710-760
1059 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $740-790
1170 sq ft
Apartment rating: 50%
11) Hunters ridge
7.3 miles
2 bed/2 bath: $660
870 sq ft
2 bed/3 bad: $685
907 sq ft
Apartment rating: 40%
12) Windsor place:
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $685
2 bed/2 bath: $720
Apartment rating: 38%
13) Country Club villas
6.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $690
850 sqft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $770/790
1040 sqft
Apartment rating: 37%
14) Mill creek
3.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath:
1020 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath:
1070 sqft
2 bed/2bath:
1250 sqft
Apartment rating: 30%
15) Grove, The
2.3 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $480
850 sqft
Apartment rating: 28%
16) Quail Hollow
8.9 miles away
2 bed/ 2 bath: $765
1255 sqft
2 bed/2.5 bath: $795
1245 sq ft
2 bed/ 2.5 bath: $1133
1644 sq ft
Apartment rating: 23%
17) Country Place
3.5 miles away
2 Bed/ 1 bath: $495
Apartment rating: 22%
18) Riatta Ranch
2,5 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $1006
917 sq ft
Apartment rating: 17%
19) Covington pointe
6.0 miles away
Apartment rating: 13%
20) Indian Run
8.6 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $640
960 sq ft
2 bed/2 bath: $795
1107 sq ft
Apartment rating: 12%
21) Brookhollow Garden
8.5 miles away
2 bed/2bath: $595
1050 sqft
Apartment rating: 0%
22) Anson Park
2.0 miles away
1BR: $285-487
2BR: $463-632
23) The reserve
8.7 miles away
2 bed/2 bath: $825-860
970 sq ft
2 bed/ 2 bath: $865-900
1005 sq ft
The Residence at Heritage Parks seems like a great place too... Expensive though. The studio alone is 700 with water, sewer and cable included. I will call for pricing on 2 bed/2 bath and post it here.
I too am looking for a girl roommate in Abilene for this upcoming semester, unfortunately I'm from Houston, not Dallas. I'd like to live in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment but am also open to getting a house and possibly having more roommates.
I am open to having more roommates too and maybe renting a house!!!! The Grove apartments have three roommates option, $450 each, completely furnished. The three bedroom model I saw was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was told that exactly everything I saw in the model will be provided in the room I get. Probably, the furniture in the model room is going to be in a better shape than the one that was abused by the students over the years lol
Hey everyone!
first of all thank you for posting here. I like the idea of renting a house too.
Do all of you have facebook? I would like to add you guys..it will help me associate your nicks with faces and we can get to know each other better.
Where are you all from? I don't know how convinient this will be for everyone but maybe one day we can take a trip to abilene and look at apt/houses. It will give us time to spend with each other and an oppurtunity to find out more of everyone.
first of all thank you for posting here. I like the idea of renting a house too.
Do all of you have facebook? I would like to add you guys..it will help me associate your nicks with faces and we can get to know each other better.
Where are you all from? I don't know how convinient this will be for everyone but maybe one day we can take a trip to abilene and look at apt/houses. It will give us time to spend with each other and an oppurtunity to find out more of everyone.
Awesome job on the list. I may use it as well. Where did you get their ratings? Good luck with your roommate search. Wish I could help by offering to be a roommate but I'm married with 2 kids and pets!🙂
I used apartmentratings.com
That is great! will you will moving with your family?
Hey, I live in Fort Worth and will be a P1 this year. Are you on Facebook TTUHSC page?? PM me, maybe we can chat
I will join it. Add me on facebook too.
Btw my name is Rashmi Singh
I used apartmentratings.com
That is great! will you will moving with your family?
Yup, the whole family will be moving with me. There is no way I can be away from my husband and kids. They are my support system.
Yup, the whole family will be moving with me. There is no way I can be away from my husband and kids. They are my support system.
That's wonderful! You have a very supportive family. How old are your kids?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am open to having more roommates too and maybe renting a house!!!! The Grove apartments have three roommates option, $450 each, completely furnished. The three bedroom model I saw was BEAUTIFUL!!! I was told that exactly everything I saw in the model will be provided in the room I get. Probably, the furniture in the model room is going to be in a better shape than the one that was abused by the students over the years lol
The Grove does this to everyone. They show the nice model apartment, but trust me, it is nothing like the actual apartments. I lived in a 2/2 and the ceilings weren't as tall as the model. Also, the kitchens don't provide much storage or cabinet space.
The apartments are furnished, but the beds are extremely uncomfortable. I seriously should've brought my own bed and put theirs in storage. lol.
Also, without telling us, they stuck us in a handicapped apartment. When we got there to move in, they said they couldn't place us in a different apartment because all of them were full/rented. So the cabinets were lower, nothing was under the sinks, one of the bathrooms had handicap bars near the toilet and in the shower, and the closet racks were much lower.
The management has changed since then so who knows if the place has had some sort of change/improvement. I have classmates who are there right now and their lease will be up at the end of July. Not one of them will be renewing their lease. :/
The Grove does this to everyone. They show the nice model apartment, but trust me, it is nothing like the actual apartments. I lived in a 2/2 and the ceilings weren't as tall as the model. Also, the kitchens don't provide much storage or cabinet space.
The apartments are furnished, but the beds are extremely uncomfortable. I seriously should've brought my own bed and put theirs in storage. lol.
Also, without telling us, they stuck us in a handicapped apartment. When we got there to move in, they said they couldn't place us in a different apartment because all of them were full/rented. So the cabinets were lower, nothing was under the sinks, one of the bathrooms had handicap bars near the toilet and in the shower, and the closet racks were much lower.
The management has changed since then so who knows if the place has had some sort of change/improvement. I have classmates who are there right now and their lease will be up at the end of July. Not one of them will be renewing their lease. :/
Hmmm, nobody is recommending this place... The thing is I am not really sure if the alternatives are any better. I didnt like any of the apartments I looked at. They all seemed run down.... So it seems like it's either Grove or one of those run down apartments where I have to buy some furniture too.🙁
Do you mind me asking, where are your friends going to go?
Hmmm, nobody is recommending this place... The thing is I am not really sure if the alternatives are any better. I didnt like any of the apartments I looked at. They all seemed run down.... So it seems like it's either Grove or one of those run down apartments where I have to buy some furniture too.🙁
Do you mind me asking, where are your friends going to go?
You have to think Abilene is a bit outdated. But there are MANY great houses and duplexes near ACU. The problem is getting to them quick enough because they rent fast! Most people are getting houses together because 1. it's cheaper and 2. they're updated. Honestly, the best thing to do is to come to Abilene and just drive around. The internet is useless when trying to find a "decent" place in Abilene.
This is my honest and best opinion. After spring break, two of my classmates and I will be scoping out houses.
Yes, none of the apartments look inviting. House does seem to be a better option. For those who have already lived at abilene...is there a certain area close to school where most of the students have rented houses?
I too am looking for a girl roommate in Abilene for this upcoming semester, unfortunately I'm from Houston, not Dallas. I'd like to live in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment but am also open to getting a house and possibly having more roommates.
I AM ALSO FROM HOUSTON! 🙂 This is my first time away from home and it is quite nerve wracking for me to have to go through this process. I would very much like to have a roommate in Abilene but I have no problem with having more. The more the merrier! I have read somewhere that the Cimarron is a decent apartment. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I would feel so much better knowing I am not all alone in a city that I know nothing about and seven hours away from my friends and family. If anyone is interested please let me know. I actually have no idea how to work this forum.. Haha. I hope I did this right.
I AM ALSO FROM HOUSTON! 🙂 This is my first time away from home and it is quite nerve wracking for me to have to go through this process. I would very much like to have a roommate in Abilene but I have no problem with having more. The more the merrier! I have read somewhere that the Cimarron is a decent apartment. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I would feel so much better knowing I am not all alone in a city that I know nothing about and seven hours away from my friends and family. If anyone is interested please let me know. I actually have no idea how to work this forum.. Haha. I hope I did this right.
I've visited the Cimarron Apartments, they were really nice! I'm thinking of living there!
I AM ALSO FROM HOUSTON! 🙂 This is my first time away from home and it is quite nerve wracking for me to have to go through this process. I would very much like to have a roommate in Abilene but I have no problem with having more. The more the merrier! I have read somewhere that the Cimarron is a decent apartment. Just thought I would throw that out there.
I would feel so much better knowing I am not all alone in a city that I know nothing about and seven hours away from my friends and family. If anyone is interested please let me know. I actually have no idea how to work this forum.. Haha. I hope I did this right.
Hey, me and jjjj have been discussing about being roommates and we will most probably get a house with around 4-5 roommates. So If you can add me on facebook, we can have a three way conversation or something.
Hey, me and jjjj have been discussing about being roommates and we will most probably get a house with around 4-5 roommates. So If you can add me on facebook, we can have a three way conversation or something.
Oh that sounds awesome. Send me the link and we can totally do this. 🙂
Last edited:
Oh that sounds awesome. Send me the link and we can totally do this. 🙂
Ok i am not sure if this will work:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=44408635
Has anyone made living arrangements? Where did you choose?
Are you looking for a male roommate or female
Has anyone made living arrangements? Where did you choose?
Hey! btw i Am rashmi! I just a message to you on facebook.
I'd hate to be reprimanded or reviving an old thread, but as Pharmacy students are you happy with your current location? Wish you moved to another apartment/house? Is it quiet? Noisy? I'm not even sure if I'll be at the Abiline campus this fall, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
I'd hate to be reprimanded or reviving an old thread, but as Pharmacy students are you happy with your current location? Wish you moved to another apartment/house? Is it quiet? Noisy? I'm not even sure if I'll be at the Abiline campus this fall, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
Personally, I like my choice of The Reserve. It's quiet and safe. No problems, even the faculty live here. It may be a little bit pricey.
Personally, I like my choice of The Reserve. It's quiet and safe. No problems, even the faculty live here. It may be a little bit pricey.
Thanks for the feedback! You're right, they are a bit pricey, but they look nice and spacious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I just came across this thread. I'm starting to look for apartments in Abilene too for the fall semester.When should one seriously look for apartment? So is there a waiting list for the Reserve and is the apartment worth its price? are there any other apartments you would recommend? or some one needs to stay away from? (I read people's ratings and comments on apartments in Abilene but I need some advice from current students)
I just came across this thread. I'm starting to look for apartments in Abilene too for the fall semester.When should one seriously look for apartment? So is there a waiting list for the Reserve and is the apartment worth its price? are there any other apartments you would recommend? or some one needs to stay away from? (I read people's ratings and comments on apartments in Abilene but I need some advice from current students)
Hi guys,
I just came across this thread. I'm starting to look for apartments in Abilene too for the fall semester.When should one seriously look for apartment? So is there a waiting list for the Reserve and is the apartment worth its price? are there any other apartments you would recommend? or some one needs to stay away from? (I read people's ratings and comments on apartments in Abilene but I need some advice from current students)
I am currently staying at the Reserve. It is pretty nice. I would suggest you look for apartments as soon as you can (maybe in May-June). There are known places to get booked real quick. You could call the Reserve and ask them when's the best time, or if you could come to look...I remember when I came it was around June and the apartment wasn't available until a certain time...so they reserved it for me (You have to put a $250 refundable deposit to hold an apartment though...this will serve as "holding" fee, but when you actually sign the lease and move in, it will then be the security deposit and only $100 will then be refundable). So it depends! I suggest you get started early!
I would start looking atleast by april. Even in april, i found a lot of apts to be full.
I would start looking atleast by april. Even in april, i found a lot of apts to be full.
She's right! You guys should start soon as possible.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K