-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
roosevelt college of pharmacy interview
Started by pharmDislife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How was the interview? I have one coming up, and wanted to know more info about the school as well!Hey everyone! I have an interview at roosevelt college of pharmacy next week, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the interview process is and any information about the school! thank you!
How was the interview? I have one coming up, and wanted to know more info about the school as well!
I had my interview back a few months ago. It was very laid back, in a group setting made up of 20 people. The have you interview with 3 seperate professors for 15 minutes each. After the one-on-one interviews, you're directed to a room to write your response to a prompt. After that you tour the school! Very easy and comfortable setting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interview was exactly as you described it, except i had done the writing prompt first and interviews second but the interviewers were super nice! How long after the interview did you hear from them. I know they said they get back usually within a week but i haven't heard anything. Its only been a week though! Just getting super anxious because they said its usually less than thatI had my interview back a few months ago. It was very laid back, in a group setting made up of 20 people. The have you interview with 3 seperate professors for 15 minutes each. After the one-on-one interviews, you're directed to a room to write your response to a prompt. After that you tour the school! Very easy and comfortable setting.
The interview was exactly as you described it, except i had done the writing prompt first and interviews second but the interviewers were super nice! How long after the interview did you hear from them. I know they said they get back usually within a week but i haven't heard anything. Its only been a week though! Just getting super anxious because they said its usually less than that
It took about a week and a half to hear from them about my acceptance. I received an email first, and the official letter in the mail a week later. Good luck!!
I heard their interviews consisted of two parts, but I declined my application from processing after a bunch of talks with pharmacy students from there.
Did you end up attending this school? Do you like? And if you do not mind, can you tell me the topic of the writing prompt please?
How was the interview? I have one coming up, and wanted to know more info about the school as well!
What was your writing prompt about?
I had my interview back a few months ago. It was very laid back, in a group setting made up of 20 people. The have you interview with 3 seperate professors for 15 minutes each. After the one-on-one interviews, you're directed to a room to write your response to a prompt. After that you tour the school! Very easy and comfortable setting.
U will get ur unofficial score immediately after finishing the pcat examThe deadline for roosevelt college of pharmacy is March 1st 2019. My pcat is not scheduled until beginning of april which means I would not get my results until may about two months before classes start. Do i have a chance of getting excepted for summer 2019?
prepharmacy11214
New Member
I just applied to this school today. I hope it's not too late to be granted an interview !
I don't think it is too late. I applied 3 weeks ago and they emailed me the day after my application was verified. They are waiting for my letters of recommendations. THEY WON"T LOOK AT YOUR APP UNLESS YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN. so make sure of that. I hope everything goes smoothly for you, there is nothing to worry about. 🙂I just applied to this school today. I hope it's not too late to be granted an interview !
Good luck...
Applications are down, and all of the schools I applied to in IL last year extended their deadlines to 6/1 if I remember correctly. You'll be fine.I just applied to this school today. I hope it's not too late to be granted an interview !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend and I had our interview on March 20th. The interview was very laid back and believe went well. However at the end, they told our group that the class was mostly full now. Is there still a good chance of acceptance to this school at this point??
Samarria1996
New Member
Hi, how long after you applied did you get the interview? Thanks in advance.My friend and I had our interview on March 20th. The interview was very laid back and believe went well. However at the end, they told our group that the class was mostly full now. Is there still a good chance of acceptance to this school at this point??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K