Roosevelt University COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Girlinthewindow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my interview invite to this school.

Anyone know what's the best way to get from Detroit, MI to Schaumburg, IL? Was thinking train to Chicago Union Stations and then take the bus or taxi to Schaumburg?

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my interview invite to this school.

Anyone know what's the best way to get from Detroit, MI to Schaumburg, IL? Was thinking train to Chicago Union Stations and then take the bus or taxi to Schaumburg?

Thoughts?

How did your interview go? They recently received my app and I'm dying to get invited for an interview! :xf:

How did your interview go? They recently received my app and I'm dying to get invited for an interview! :xf:
The entire process went very well, however, I was left underwhelmed by my interviewers though since they did not even know that I was in graduate school. I was hoping that they would have at least looked at my application sort of closely.

Members don't see this ad :)
The entire process went very well, however, I was left underwhelmed by my interviewers though since they did not even know that I was in graduate school. I was hoping that they would have at least looked at my application sort of closely.

Hmm...that does not look very good on their part. I would be concerned as well.

How long did it take them to offer you an invite for an interview, if you don't mind me asking :)

Last edited:
Hmm...that does not look very good on their part. I would be concerned as well.

How long did it take them to offer you an invite for an interview, if you don't mind me asking :)
I think five days