Rosalind Franklin 2ndary -- Converted Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wolv4ine

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Very cool...thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a note -- If you are pasting your essay from MS WORD, make sure the font is arial, size 11.5. This assures that the spacing is correct.

I love you. :clap: :clap:

Thanks a ton!

I love you not. :)

There is a spacing problem... any idea how to fix it? you cant continue on the form just hitting enter bc it starts running between the lines.
Thanks tho!

My spacing on the essay section of the pdf isn't correct? I did write my essay in MS Word and changed the font to Arial size 11.5 as indicated, however, the spacing gets gradually more inconsistent with the given lines?? After about 5 or 6 lines, the cursor is in the middle of the black lines. I even tried just typing my whole essay in the pdf, but to no avail. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?? thanks!

EDIT: Refer to the above post as well, it must have been submitted while I was writing this.

The spacing worked fine for me with arial size 11.5... I cut/pasted stuff all the way to the bottom just to make sure.

Thanks wolv4ine! :D

If you guys are still having spacing problems, first make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader.

If copying and pasting Arial 11.5 formatted text from Word doesn't work, copy and paste from notepad as raw text. The properties for the essay textbox is set so that any raw text pasted in (or typed in) gets formatted to arial 11.5. I hope that helps.

Where the heck do we send our application to?? I can't find the address ANYWHERE on the website.

Sweet! It worked after I put it in notepad and changed it to Arial 11.

Thanks!

All Letters of Recommendation and the Secondary should be sent to:

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
ATT: Chicago Medical School Admissions Office
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064

*BUMP*

It still not working for me! Anyone else having trouble with line spacing?

rain1_rain1 said:
*BUMP*

It still not working for me! Anyone else having trouble with line spacing?

What version of Adobe do you have? Make sure you have the most recent one. Then type your text in notepad Arial 11 and it should work out ok. Good luck!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or you could be ghetto and print out your essay, make sure its the right length, staple it to pg 2, and photocopy it.
Yup, thats what I had to do bc the computer hooked up to a printer had the old version of Adobe and I was just too damned tired of messing with it