Rosalind Franklin BMS Vs Midwesterns Masters in Biomedical sciences?

Started by deleted959268
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted959268

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently i have been hearing a lot of bad things about RFU and im getting a little concerned. I got into midwestern masters program but I withdrew a couple of days ago before I found out the RFUs programs messy situation lol. I emailed the admissions and I CAN get my seat back. What do yall think would be better/ have any opinions?
 
Recently i have been hearing a lot of bad things about RFU and im getting a little concerned. I got into midwestern masters program but I withdrew a couple of days ago before I found out the RFUs programs messy situation lol. I emailed the admissions and I CAN get my seat back. What do yall think would be better/ have any opinions?
Does Midwestern have a linkage to their med school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They offer a interview to their DO, Dental or PA school. RFU gives an interview to their medical school as well.
Do you live in the Chicagoland area? I’m close to RFU. I really wanted to apply but I’ve heard terrible things. Midwestern I read on here that there really isn’t a linkage and the majority of people get waitlisted. You should look into Loyola. Their linkage to Loyola med school isn’t the strongest but they have a good track record of placing students in other med schools.
 
Recently i have been hearing a lot of bad things about RFU and im getting a little concerned. I got into midwestern masters program but I withdrew a couple of days ago before I found out the RFUs programs messy situation lol. I emailed the admissions and I CAN get my seat back. What do yall think would be better/ have any opinions?
I have applied to midwestern's masters program. What were your stats and how long did it take for you to hear back from them?