Rosalind Franklin Housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunUCB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone here that is going or will be going to rosalind franklin have any information on the on campus apartments versus the woodlands apartments? i'm applying for the on-campus ones but it seems the woodlands ones are a little cheaper, but i've never seen either complex....and won't be making a trip to the north chicago area anytime soon.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

sunUCB said:
anyone here that is going or will be going to rosalind franklin have any information on the on campus apartments versus the woodlands apartments? i'm applying for the on-campus ones but it seems the woodlands ones are a little cheaper, but i've never seen either complex....and won't be making a trip to the north chicago area anytime soon.

Thanks!

They are pretty similar I suppose. At the woodlands you have to pay for all utilities (except water), but at the dorms you just have to pay electricity (gas(heat), internet, and water are included. They are the same distance from the school, but purely from a rent standpoint, the woodlands will be slightly cheaper if you choose to keep a roommate.