Rosalind Franklin University Interview question

Started by student94
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

student94

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone and happy new year!

I have an interview coming up and I was wondering if anyone here was interviewed with Rosalind School and would like to share some information

Thanks!
 
The interview day was pretty laidback overall! A lot of sitting around and waiting to do the next activity. You're split into three different groups and they'll give you a schedule of your day. The interview depends on who you get as your interview. When it's your group's turn to do the interview portion, EVERYONE does the interview at the same time in separate rooms. Someone told me they got asked to do a math and ochem problem. For me, I got asked things like why pharmacy, why Rosalind, what would I do if someone came to the pharmacy with a narcotic prescription that looked altered, what are three accomplishments in my life that I'm proud of, what is my five year plan, and some other questions.

Writing portion wasn't hard. You're given thirty minutes to finish it, which everyone in my group finished in like 20 minutes. Everyone is nice at Rosalind, so no need to be nervous! Good luck!