Roseman University Orthodontic Internship Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RosemanOrtho

Reaction score
Roseman University has re-started their Orthodontic Internship Program for up to 4 graduating dentists.
The internship is an 11 month program designed to help aspiring orthodontic residents explore the field, as they work side by side with residents, faculty, and staff.
Previously, all interns of the program have been accepted into various residency programs, including Roseman, NYU, Montefiore, Jacksonville, and others.
For more information, and to apply, please visit:

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

30k for an internship to maybe help you get into an ortho residency? Yikes….

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't people have enough debt already??
I am not sure if these interns are qualified for student loans since this is not a true residency program. I think they have to use their own money to pay for this internship. Many foreign trained dentists and some US trained dentists, who have practiced for a while, should be able to come up with this amount of money….and therefore, they won't have to deal with debt in the end. I don’t think this internship program targets the US trained dental students, who have zero money and already owe a lot in student loans.

I am not sure if these interns are qualified for student loans since this is not a true residency program. I think they have to use their own money to pay for this internship. Many foreign trained dentists and some US trained dentists, who have practiced for a while, should be able to come up with this amount of money….and therefore, they won't have to deal with debt in the end. I don’t think this internship program targets the US trained dental students, who have zero money and already owe a lot in student loans.
True - most of these programs and even some residencies are catered towards internationals, but there will be US dentists that go through with this. Seton Hill is an example.