Ross c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vetmed12312

Reaction score
Haven’t seen a thread for Ross yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied! I haven’t heard anything back from them though :’) not even a confirmation that they got my application

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email this afternoon saying they received my application but it can take several weeks to process :) they are slowly moving through them so I figured I'd post an update

Did anyone else get an email saying they have to sign a document? I also got a confirmation of my application email but I’m curious if others got this second one as well.

Did anyone else get an email saying they have to sign a document? I also got a confirmation of my application email but I’m curious if others got this second one as well.
I got that email early September with the confirmation of my application.

I just got an interview this morning! Any tips or advice based on how they conduct their interviews?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an interview this morning! Any tips or advice based on how they conduct their interviews? Is there a way to tell who the interview will be with?
Congrats! When did you submit your application if you don’t mind me asking?

Just had my interview! Very nerve-wracking but my interviewer was great. Now I just hope I get accepted instead of rejected lol

Accepted yesterday for c/o 2027! So excited :)

Interviewed on: 9/22

Reactions: 3 users
offered an interview yesterday, scheduled for December 6th!

Hello, everyone I just got accepted into Ross Universities' vet prep program and I am very excited but I had a couple of questions for students who have gone through this process.

1. How many people get accepted per semester/how many people are with you in the class?

2. What is the passing rate percentage of vet prep?

3. What are the classes that we have to take?

I applied and all I have received is confirmation of my application and the signed document email. Do they email you for interview invites?

I applied and all I have received is confirmation of my application and the signed document email. Do they email you for interview invites?
Yes, they'll email you for an interview invite and you can view confirmation of it on your myrossvet portal!

I have been accepted!! (my first time applying to Ross, third time applying to vet school) My interview was on October 31st. I have an interview with LMU and still waiting to hear from 3 other schools in the states. I would prefer to attend a school in the states so I want to wait for those responses. However, we only have 2 weeks to secure our spot with a $500 deposit. Any advice?

• Care
I have been accepted!! (my first time applying to Ross, third time applying to vet school) My interview was on October 31st. I have an interview with LMU and still waiting to hear from 3 other schools in the states. I would prefer to attend a school in the states so I want to wait for those responses. However, we only have 2 weeks to secure our spot with a $500 deposit. Any advice?
I was told that we have until April 15 for the deposit if you got accepted to Fall

I'm in the same boat, I was accepted yesterday for May 2023 and am waiting to hear from my IS school before I decide. I'm going to email both of my coordinators tomorrow to explain the situation and see if they'll work with me, especially since I asked months ago if I applied for May if I'd have to commit or deposit anything before the April 15 deadline of other schools. I'll let you know what they say!

I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITE!! DON'T GIVE UP YOUR HOPES JUST YET!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I'm in the same boat, I was accepted yesterday for May 2023 and am waiting to hear from my IS school before I decide. I'm going to email both of my coordinators tomorrow to explain the situation and see if they'll work with me, especially since I asked months ago if I applied for May if I'd have to commit or deposit anything before the April 15 deadline of other schools. I'll let you know what they say!
Thank you, yes that would be great! I saw on their website that you have to make the deposit of $500 within 2 weeks of acceptance but I am intrigued to see what they say.

Did anyone get an update from Ross regarding deposit?

Thank you, yes that would be great! I saw on their website that you have to make the deposit of $500 within 2 weeks of acceptance but I am intrigued to see what they say.
I heard back from one of my new student coordinators so I'll paste his email here. For context, I applied for the Summer 2023 start date:
"The deposit is due by January 1st, 2023 for all students in the Summer 2023 term (May 2023). You can pay the deposit in installments, or you can pay all at once (most people pay at once). The deposit is indeed $1000 and is non-refundable. Hope this helps!"

I heard back from one of my new student coordinators so I'll paste his email here. For context, I applied for the Summer 2023 start date:
"The deposit is due by January 1st, 2023 for all students in the Summer 2023 term (May 2023). You can pay the deposit in installments, or you can pay all at once (most people pay at once). The deposit is indeed $1000 and is non-refundable. Hope this helps!"
They just emailed me back and confirmed the due date of Mid April (for Fall 2023). Thank you!

Has anyone else who applied through VMCAS for Fall 2023 still not hear back yet? I was told that I would hear back in early November, but have followed up and was told they are still processing my app?

Has anyone else who applied through VMCAS for Fall 2023 still not hear back yet? I was told that I would hear back in early November, but have followed up and was told they are still processing my app?
I have not heard anything either

I'm in the same boat. I emailed them but didn't get a reply for a week. They said that they were reviewing my application and I would get an email as soon as a decision was made.