Ross c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chacha1652

Reaction score
Have not seen a thread specific to Ross for this cycle yet. Figured I would start one here for people to post about interviews, acceptances, or any info at all! :))

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Second time applicant....first time to Ross.
My portal says "Your VMCAS application has been received and is being processed by the Ross Vet admission Team"
I submitted 9/18 for Fall.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted 9/15 for fall, haven't heard back yet but super hopeful! :)

Yeah i got an email and set up an account on the my ross portal! It says that they’re processing the application rn.

Hello, this is my second time applying, but first time applying to Ross, got my acceptance letter in July :)

Hey future rossies!! Just wanted to jump on here and say congrats on finishing your applications! I’m 6 weeks into my first semester and LOVE it here. Don’t let the stigma get to you. Here to answer any questions if you need it! :) good luck on your acceptances

Reactions: 2 users
Hey future rossies!! Just wanted to jump on here and say congrats on finishing your applications! I’m 6 weeks into my first semester and LOVE it here. Don’t let the stigma get to you. Here to answer any questions if you need it! :) good luck on your acceptances
Glad to see you are doing well. Keep working hard! I would be interested in your overall experience as a student now. It is a challenge to get student insight into how you are supported as a vet student there compared to the traditional schools. At least insight that isn't filtered through admissions marketing.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know roughly when we should hear something if we applied for Fall semester?

How long does the turn around time last? I had my interview 9/27 and nothing in my ross portal has updated yet

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application 9/9 and found out I got an interview on 9/12 for the Fall semester.
That’s really quick! Did you receive a notification through email?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello —-I am a current applicant but I am confused about there start dates —what term did you start and do you know if you start April or September if that delays your residency application by a year —for example you will graduate a whole year before you can apply for residency

Have not seen a thread specific to Ross for this cycle yet. Figured I would start one here for people to post about interviews, acceptances, or any info at all! :))
Thank you for starting this thread 🙏🏾

I submitted the 17. I haven't heard anything back about setting up an online portal or an interview. is anyone else still waiting?

I submitted the 17. I haven't heard anything back about setting up an online portal or an interview. is anyone else still waiting?
I submitted the same day and have at least received a portal set up email

Hello —-I am a current applicant but I am confused about there start dates —what term did you start and do you know if you start April or September if that delays your residency application by a year —for example you will graduate a whole year before you can apply for residency
Hi! I started in September 2023. It does not delay clinicals. It also doesn’t delay most residencies. Every residency is different but you should be able to go straight into most of them! Hope this helps :)

Glad to see you are doing well. Keep working hard! I would be interested in your overall experience as a student now. It is a challenge to get student insight into how you are supported as a vet student there compared to the traditional schools. At least insight that isn't filtered through admissions marketing.
DM me! :) too much to explain on here but I’ve had a great overall experience so far

Also - I was invited for an interview November 11th 2022. Interviewed December 3rd 2022. Accepted December 16, 2022. However, a lot of people last year didn’t get an interview until January-February so don’t get your hopes down!

My portal updated and it now shows the student housing options in the 3rd section, Accept. Does that mean I am admitted? I have not received an email yet.

Got an interview and acceptance a few weeks ago! Good luck everyone!

Got an interview and acceptance a few weeks ago! Good luck everyone!
Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when did you turn in your application?I haven’t heard anything other than building a portal

Congratulations! Do you mind me asking when did you turn in your application?I haven’t heard anything other than building a portal
Honestly, my application was screwed up (possibly by me) for the wrong start date. I didn’t realize this till I was in the interview. So, I feel I am an abnormal case to have had an interview so soon bc from my impression, they are still working on filling the other start dates?? I think I saw above that a past student didn’t get an interview and in till November/December?? I will say that they did have a quick turnaround for interview and acceptance, so hang in there! There’s still time!

I turned my application in about a week before VMCAS deadline. All I have is a portal and it says my application is in review. I hope to hear something soon!

I turned my application in about a week before VMCAS deadline. All I have is a portal and it says my application is in review. I hope to hear something soon!
Same here. I didn’t do the GRE though and I know they’re looking through all those first. Did you do it?

I got accepted for the Summer start date!!!:love: I am extremely excited!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I already set up my portal but I can’t find anything about application status. I’ve gotten email notifications that my status has updates but the portal pretty much just shows me like recent news articles and FAQs about the school. How did you guys find your status? Thanks in advance

I got accepted for the Summer start date!!!:love: I am extremely excited!!!
Congratulations!

Did you specifically apply for Summer?

I only applied for Fall. But now I realized I should have applied for Summer start as well.

Congratulations!

Did you specifically apply for Summer?

I only applied for Fall. But now I realized I should have applied for Summer start as well.
Yes, I specifically applied for the summer.

Also, thank you!!!!

I was just accepted to the upcoming January class. I applied directly through Ross and not VMCAS.

I have my interview with with Ross tomorrow! First time applying to them! Good-luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews!

I applied for fall and have my interview beginning of December!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my invite to interview yesterday for fall! Have it next week 😬 Good luck everyone!

They asked me for my unofficial transcript. Anyone else send them? Never had this asked of me. Especially since I applied through VMCAS.

Is it normal to contact [email protected] and not hear anything back after several weeks 😭

At least I’m less invested now since I have an acceptance. Just wanted to know what was going on since I haven’t heard a thing from them since I’ve applied.

Applied on 9/10, interviewd on first week of November and got my acceptance letter today for Fall 2024!!

Last edited:
I applied early September and still haven’t heard a single thing from Ross :/ a little confused and disheartened as I have friends who have had interviews and such but applied after me. Should I assume rejection??

I applied early September and still haven’t heard a single thing from Ross :/ a little confused and disheartened as I have friends who have had interviews and such but applied after me. Should I assume rejection??
I haven't heard a thing either :/

I haven't heard a thing either :/
Did you guys do the GRE? I am in the same position but I know they said they are giving priority to all applicants who completed the GRE regardless of scores. I did not do the GRE and was thinking that was likely why, interesting either way! Keeping fingers crossed for all of us

I didn't do GRE. You might be onto something but who knows. I suspect the vast majority that are considering Ross wouldn't bother with a GRE .

I think that they just haven't gotten around to certain applications yet.

Does anyone else receive a million marketing emails from Ross but nothing about their application?? It’s sending me into stress mode every time and it’s always marketing 😭

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone else receive a million marketing emails from Ross but nothing about their application?? It’s sending me into stress mode every time and it’s always marketing 😭
same!

Received an interview invite today! Does anyone have advice? Or a link to potential interview questions I can practice with?

Ross finally responded. It turns out my application was never received and that it happens from time to time? That's terrifying.... now I feel tempted to ask about my app to all other schools.