Ross Interview in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slave4MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long the NYC interview for Ross University is?

Also, Ross' website says that the NYC office is moving to NJ. My interview is going to be held at around the first week of November. Will my interview still be held in the same NYC office as said in my interview letter?

I just couldn't get in touch with Ross on this.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I interviewed last week in NYC. Before I went to the interview I called the office to confirm the same thing and I was told that the NJ office is not fully ready/functional yet. All the interviews are currently being done at the NYC office. However, your interview as you said is sometime in November and by that time the NJ office might be in operational mode. So why don't you just give them a call this week? Good Luck!

Hi,

If you are wondering how long the entire interview process is, I can tell you it's about 3-4 hours. I was interviewed by Ross U in NYC last May. My interview was scheduled at 9 or 9:30 (I can't remember the exact time now), and I left the office around 1pm. University faculties and staffs were very friendly and the interview was not nerve-racking at all. Good luck! :)

chriz26

The Ross interview is as much a sales pitch as it is a measure of your caliber as a person. No worries; if you've got the interview, you're 99% there. Just make sure this is what you want. That's all. Many go down, not the same number make it through. The weeding-out starts on the island, not in the administrative offices...

-Skip Intro
MS2 Ross University
Portsmouth, Domincia