mancreatedgod

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
ross should act like other private schools, ask those alumni to donate money, ask them to participate in ross events. why charge students tons of money, when those doctors are willing to donate.

so ross can use those donated money to build more buildings, buy MORE BOOKS! the library is so small, it has so few books to go around with.

and there are those selfish idiots who steal books from the library! who rip off pages from books!!! so sometimes, even though according to the library record, there are several books in the library, ready to be checked out, but when you go find them on the shelves, none of them exist! well, why? because they were all stolen long long time ago.

so ross definitely needs to utilize its alumni power, i am sure that those people who became doctors because of ross would be happy to give some. and i am sure that they would be happy to help their fellow future colleagues.

erichaj

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2003
Visit site
Status
ross alumni donate, lol, donate money to ross. I'm sure ross can afford new buildings. He has millions. lol.

How about if ross donates to the community in dominica or builds a new ward to the hospital in dominica or, or at least some new equipment for the hospital.

Donate to Ross? I would rather donate to dominica.

EH.

OP
mancreatedgod

mancreatedgod

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
Well, the "ross" that I am talking about is the Ross University, not to Robert Ross himself. just like when people talk about donate to Harvard, they were not talking about donating money to the Harvard family.

your ideas are good, too. There are lots of Ross graduates now, ask them to donate, have annual alumni parties, dinners, that is what most private schools do in the states.

let those alumni donate, then Ross as a school will not increase its tuition every year. And Ross can use those money to buy books, build new buildings, build new ward to the hospitals in portsmouth, buy new machines for the hospital.

I am sure that those who got their degrees are quite thankful for what Ross, Dominica and the people of Dominica has provided to them.

their money are not coming because Ross is not utilizing their power.

erichaj

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2003
Visit site
Status
ross university is a for profit eintity. No matter how much money you donate they will still raise the tuition until there is no more student loan money available or no more medical students.

As a ross alumni, I feel that I paid tons of money to get my medical education. Money for education. I'm done. I don't feel that ross deserves any more money.

We had a fair exchange. I gave them money and they gave me a medical education. done.

EH.

OP
mancreatedgod

mancreatedgod

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
erichaj said:
We had a fair exchange. I gave them money and they gave me a medical education. done.
EH.
what is the difference b/w ross and all other private schools in the US? i doubt that there is much.

what you wrote just fits with my other topic, Ross needs to change its business policy. ross and many private businesses in the US just want more and more new members, but they forgot how important it is to make the old members happy.

you are just one example. I am sure that you did not feel that Ross as a school treated you nicely enough.

i think that there are still others who are probably just happy to donate more to Ross, to help the current students.

how about building a "hall of fame?" i am sure that many ross alumni would be happy to donate some money, and put their pics on the wall here in dominica.

and for the white coat ceremony, how about just invite those Ross graduates as the guest speaker. That would motimate more than just the regular speakers.