Ross neuro residents???

Started by penguins
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

penguins

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I met a few Ross applicants on the neurology residency interview trail. According to Ross match website there is just one match listed to West Virginia. I know not everybody turns in their results.

Wondering if those guys were on this forum or if anybody knows any Ross grads who matched into neuro this year.
Just wondering what happened to them. Hope good things.

Thanks!
 
NRAI2001 said:
Isnt neuro considered an easier specialty to match into?

It is all relative.
No word on them? I will remain curious, I guess. 🙁