Ross School of Vet Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChelsD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys I had a question

Does anyone here have any insight on Ross University School of Vet medicine?

I saw something on a Facebook thread and was wondering about the school. Credibility, experiences, acceptance rates, jobs after graduating? Anything really. Ive never heard anything about it but I saw some bad reviews online for one location so I was kind of wondering if those reviews were true or not.

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Chill it with the threads, friend! There's a search function that would show you this question has likely already been asked.

Now, I applied to Ross but ended up withdrawing my app after getting into an American school. The tuition competes with OOS schools but it is the cost of living that will make it an expensive school to attend. As far as I know you get enough experience there and the school you go to for clinicals. School is AVMA accredited and the graduates are well respected. A good person to talk to on this thread is @allieh8607. She's a current student and would be able to tell you more than I could.

Again, I'd search threads as it would save you a lot of work. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Chill it with the threads, friend! There's a search function that would show you this question has likely already been asked.

Now, I applied to Ross but ended up withdrawing my app after getting into an American school. The tuition competes with OOS schools but it is the cost of living that will make it an expensive school to attend. As far as I know you get enough experience there and the school you go to for clinicals. School is AVMA accredited and the graduates are well respected. A good person to talk to on this thread is @allieh8607. She's a current student and would be able to tell you more than I could.

Again, I'd search threads as it would save you a lot of work. Good luck.
THANKS AGAIN!

hi guys I had a question

Does anyone here have any insight on Ross University School of Vet medicine?

I saw something on a Facebook thread and was wondering about the school. Credibility, experiences, acceptance rates, jobs after graduating? Anything really. Ive never heard anything about it but I saw some bad reviews online for one location so I was kind of wondering if those reviews were true or not.

Thanks so much!
I am at Ross now! Shoot me a message if you have specific questions. I absolutely love it here.

Reactions: 1 user