Ross University VetPrep How To Pay? Help Please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmiller0704

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there,


I was offered a spot in the VetPrep program at ross university, and Its not covered under any government loans. I don't really qualify for private loans (no cosigner, no current income, iffy credit) and don't know how to go forward with it. I emailed the financial aid office today because the man that interviewed me this is my best bet. I actually would like to go to VetPrep, I think it would be a good experience, but I need to obviously be able to pay for it and be able to live etc.

Any tips that any other vet prep students can give?


Thank You!
 
Hey there,


I was offered a spot in the VetPrep program at ross university, and Its not covered under any government loans. I don't really qualify for private loans (no cosigner, no current income, iffy credit) and don't know how to go forward with it. I emailed the financial aid office today because the man that interviewed me this is my best bet. I actually would like to go to VetPrep, I think it would be a good experience, but I need to obviously be able to pay for it and be able to live etc.

Any tips that any other vet prep students can give?


Thank You!


I used Wells Fargo. I did need a co-signer, however, I was in a situation in which I had to clearup with the credit bureaus during the time I applied for the loan.