Roswell Park SUNY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownbear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard about anything about this program??

Members don't see this ad.

I know several people who completed it, did very well (3.8 +) and still didn't get into any school. I would highly recommend you pick another program if possible. It used to have a good connection with the SUNY at Buffalo school of medicine but that is no longer the case. Two of the people I know who finished with a 3.9 + in the program and over 30 on the MCAT never even got an interview from Buffalo. This was with their strong Letter's of Recommendation from people within the Buffalo community.

If you are going to do a masters program to get into medical school there are a lot of better options. I myself almost completed the Roswell program but instead went to the Tufts SMP. It worked out fabulously for me, and I am very glad I paid the extra money for a better program. Other good programs include Georgetown, Cincinnati, Tulane, EVMS, Boston U, and there are several others. These programs have much much higher levels of success for getting their graduates into medical school.

If you just want to get your masters, the Roswell Park program is well suited and probably a cheaper option. If you want to get into medical school, you would be much better off going elsewhere.

Good luck, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.