Rowan vs NYITCOM

Started by moldyvort
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moldyvort

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really grateful to have the option to choose between these two great schools. Leaning towards Rowan, but thinking twice after seeing NYIT's recent match list (interests in anesthesia, vascular and im). I would like to complete residency in new york or philly area, definitely somewhere urban and that makes me feel like NYIT's rotation sites and location could be great in that aspect. On the other side, I love the vast opportunities for research and community involvement at Rowan. I'm also a fan of the tuition and proximity to my family.

I'd appreciate any current students or alumni weighing in on their experience at either of these schools. Thanks!