royal college neurology exam

Started by aryana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aryana

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I have recently arrived in Canada and wish to take the Royal College Neurology exams. I understand that there are banks of past questions, answers and scenarios floating around, however I have had no luck whatsoever with help. People that I have spoken to aknowledge that there are past questions etc. available but don't want to part with them. I have taken these exams several years ago in my own country but the format and expectations in Canada are different. I am pleading to anyone out there who can help-

regards
aryana