Royal College Surgical Foundations Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Connector

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

Just joined the forum today. Planning on taking the Royal College's Surgical Foundations exam in March. Was wondering if anyone has recent sample exams (i.e. in training exams by Canadian Residency programs for their surgical residents, to prepare them for the Royal College's SF Exam).

I was able to download some exams from various sources on the internet (University of Toronto's sample Surgical Foundations exam for their residents for 2012, 2013 and 2014) and would be more than happy to share these with fellow exam takers. Hope you can send me some too.

Let me know people, thanks.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Good day everyone,

Just joined the forum today. Planning on taking the Royal College's Surgical Foundations exam in March. Was wondering if anyone has recent sample exams (i.e. in training exams by Canadian Residency programs for their surgical residents, to prepare them for the Royal College's SF Exam).

I was able to download some exams from various sources on the internet (University of Toronto's sample Surgical Foundations exam for their residents for 2012, 2013 and 2014) and would be more than happy to share these with fellow exam takers. Hope you can send me some too.

Cheers
Hello
Good day everyone,

Cheers
hello,
I hope your exam went well. We are based in Us and lost about what to study for this exam, courses to take. Doing the exam next year . I was wondering if you would not mind sending us the mock exams you have. Thanks for your help

Hello,

I can send you the mock exams. Please email me,

Best,
trisolar

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just started a conversation with you and posted my email address there

Reactions: 1 user
Just started a conversation with you and posted my email address there
Hello Trisolar, Would you please send me a copy of the mock exam and the resources you used for your surgical foundation years (Books, websites and Qbanks). Regards