Royal Crown College of Business & Technology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frank29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that Royal Crown College in Toronto helps in improving the GPA score for admission to various medical schools. Anybody having any experience dealing with them. How effective are their courses of post-bac program to improve the GPA. Did it really help any student on this forum.

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I understand that Royal Crown College in Toronto helps in improving the GPA score for admission to various medical schools. Anybody having any experience dealing with them. How effective are their courses of post-bac program to improve the GPA. Did it really help any student on this forum.

Thanks,

Good Question! I am wondering about it too, but I have not been able to gather data!!!please notify us if you get to know anything!

Thanks,
Is a fake program run by people who also have a high school and use it for immigration purpose. My buddy was recruited to play basketball there and given free tuition and no one goes to school in the high school and everyone gets marks without attending. Fake program. I heard they were kicked out from their previous location

Last edited by a moderator: