RPH on the go and other staffing agencies?

Started by pocohall
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pocohall

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone worked for an agency such as rph on the go, etc?

If so, how was your experience?


 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only staffing agency I have experience with is Cardinal for about 6 weeks in between jobs in Florida many years ago as a tech. I had no problems with them. I worked with pharmacists in FL who worked for a staffing agency, but I can't remember the name of it. They really liked the flexibility. I can find out more about which one it was if you'd like.

My only other experience was limited to some North Dakota company I met at Midyear last year that gave free "swag" of a name tag for luggage. It is neon green, and it now makes my luggage easy to spot in an airport baggage claim area! 😀 👍