rph promised/wait time report - cvs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i printed the report for july 4th and it looks weird. i wonder if anyone else can explain? on the report, it says from 6pm-6:59pm the "# waiters entered" was 2... i'm a night pharmacist and on that saturday i didn't come in until 7pm. so how is it possible that i entered 2 waiters from the time frame that i was still driving to work? i couldn't possibly entered 2 waiters when i haven't entered the store yet? ..........im thinking is it because the daytime pharmacist was using my credentials? or i came in and verified some waiters someone else entered? but because i verified so it counted as though i entered? but if that's true why didn't it count as after 7pm ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Its how many you checked, not how many you personally typed in. A technician enters a waiter at 6:55PM. You waltz in. Check it at 7:05PM. There's your 600-659P waiter.

Plus, credentials expire after 16 hours, so its impossible for them to use your old credentials unless you reprinted them late in your previous shift the day before.

oh ok thanks.

I have seen the end of day reports with the pharmacist summary and it sometimes shows prescriptions were filled by a rph who wasn't even there. I'm guessing these are rebills/edits.