Rsna 2010

Started by Neuronix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard 20% cited from a reputable source. It probably depends on what field of radiology...I'm sure the research in some areas are more competitive than others.
 
Abstract notices are out 🙂. I'm happy! Anyone else going?

Yep, busy conference schedule this year! Rsna should be fun though! It's not quite as academic as some of the subspecialty conferences but there are awesome toys!
 
I don't have an abstract but I got one of their med student summer grants and I'm coming up with 2 of my med school friends since its free for student members and it will be a good week away from 2nd year classes. Should be fun! Super excited.
 
Does anyone know if there is a student day/meet and greet at this year's RSNA meeting? I'd like to be able to meet some program directors.