RSNA!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wandering star

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I checked the abstract submissions website (RSNA 2020) today and found the result, even though the official emails haven't been sent yet. I'm guessing the emails will go out by the end of the day.

Got one accepted and another rejected, so I can't complain. They have a "featured papers" category now that is a 7-minute oral. Is that the same as a regular oral, or is it a new category because of Covid?

Here's hoping you all got some good news.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Question about digital scientific poster formatting: Should they be formatted as if presenting in a physical format (ie, a one-slide PPT) or should instead in a linear slide-show format?

I find the format confusing this year, but based on the help materials it looks like it should be a linear PPT format. They say (for example) that animations are OK but instruct us to avoid bullet-point transitions. I'm not sure they would turn away a single slide, but I think the user interface will assume that you click through the slides and won't have zoom functionality which you would need to view a large poster on your screen.