RU going to Harvard Ext School and need housing???

Started by court13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

court13

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished the HES program last year and will be leaving Boston to head to med school this summer. If you're looking for great housing in Harvard square, let me know.
Thanks.
 
Sorry, I probably should have included more info. It is a one-bedroom two blocks from Harvard square. Hardwood floors, working fireplace and off-street parking (if you talk to the landlord). I found it on Craig's list and thought that the place would be a dump before I saw it, but it turned out to be a great deal. THe LMA shuttle stops one block away which will take you to the Med school campus and hospital row. I'm paying $1075 and am looking to move out at the end of May or sometime in June. PM me it you're interested.