Rumor or not....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHC1984

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering about the rumor that the DAT has gotten a lot harder this year... is this true?? I have heard that very few people are making high scores this year. (this could be good news for people that have already taken the DAT...but bad news for people that have not...)
But does anyone know if its true or not?? does anyone know someone that has just recently took the DAT and made 20+ across the board??
I hope the DAT got harder....that way my 21AA/22TS/18PAT can actually be competitive this year! :D

Members don't see this ad.

My Eyes are gorgeous too!

fish_i_guy_mask.jpg

My pictures are not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There... I am back to my old picture and my eyes are not fishy, they are big and beautiful!!!!!!!!!
I figure why put pictures of other people up when it's better to look at gorgeous me! :p

I thought you said you were a dude in another thread.

Hmmm...I dunno...that picture totally has "angry asian chick" written all over it. Angry asian girls intimidate me.

I would stop there and won't take that stuff any further.

I have been observing this thread for sometime. At first they seemed like reasonable debates but it is definitely getting out of hand.

Yall need to stop.

Members don't see this ad :)
prove it. change your avatar to one were you are holding up one finger.

Her avatar since forever...have been pictures of Zhao Wei. Check up shaolin soccer, Warriors of Heaven and Earth...or if your viet...Hoan Chau Cac Cac.

Her avatar since forever...have been pictures of Zhao Wei. Check up shaolin soccer, Warriors of Heaven and Earth...or if your viet...Hoan Chau Cac Cac.

you mean "his" avatar, right. or maybe we can leave it at "its" avatar since it seems to be sexually confused

I am just wondering about the rumor that the DAT has gotten a lot harder this year... is this true?? I have heard that very few people are making high scores this year. (this could be good news for people that have already taken the DAT...but bad news for people that have not...)
But does anyone know if its true or not?? does anyone know someone that has just recently took the DAT and made 20+ across the board??
I hope the DAT got harder....that way my 21AA/22TS/18PAT can actually be competitive this year! :D

If perchance you missed it, you may want to check out the post: DAT Harder/Easier: Debunking a Myth!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=391238

Never seen that. To tell you the truth, If I had to guess on my own question I would proberly said that only the QR section has gotten alot harder and everything else proberly stay the same. The QR section is the section I heard the most complaints about and I took the DAT last year and the QR section was really easy...so I am guessing only the QR got harder...:confused:

If perchance you missed it, you may want to check out the post: DAT Harder/Easier: Debunking a Myth!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=391238

Members don't see this ad :)
Never seen that. To tell you the truth, If I had to guess on my own question I would proberly said that only the QR section has gotten alot harder and everything else proberly stay the same. The QR section is the section I heard the most complaints about and I took the DAT last year and the QR section was really easy...so I am guessing only the QR got harder...:confused:

Just curious: who took the two pictures of yours? Those pictures are taken by a professional photographer, I can see that. Are you sure that those are your pictures? If so, why would you hire a professional to take them for you?

Sad...SHC1984, are you asian? You know that asians greatly benefited under affirmative action in the 60's and 70's right? This was especially true for UC schools and Ivy League schools. Your head must be full of that "model minority" garbage...look I got news for you...get your head out of your a$$.

Thats enough guys. SHC is a unique person but theres no reason to pile her with insults.

PS: I'm pretty certain those pictures in the past are pictures of the celebrity Zhao Wei, but if I'm wrong, my apologies.

dont wanna be offensive, im pretty sure that it's Zhao Wei pic. I am not sure why u have to make such a lie. Next time, u should pick a less professional pic, people may believe u. And excuse me for any error because english is my 3rd language. :)

she is a he, reminds me of one of my favorite movies , Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Ace Ventura: [has been trying to figure out a connection between Lt. Lois Einhorn and football player Ray Finkle, when he sees his dog's fur overlapping Finkle's hair in a photo] What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
[Ace remembers how Einhorn kissed him and the pieces fall into place]
Ace Ventura: Oh, my GOD! Einhorn is a man!
[Ace heads to the bathroom to throw up]

dont wanna be offensive, im pretty sure that it's Zhao Wei pic. I am not sure why u have to make such a lie. Next time, u should pick a less professional pic, people may believe u. And excuse me for any error because english is my 3rd language. :)

It is obvious why this person needed to lie about the pic. This person is aware that his or her personality is horrible and people won't usually talk to him (or her), so he (she) needed something that may get some attention..

I am pretty sure that he (she) never had any friends.

There is also a possibility that he (or she) somehow thought that people would be more tolerant to her incorrect English grammars ( English being her second language..which is a perfectly fine thing) if she or he lies about her/himself.

PS: btw, english is my second language too :)

The DAT is a standardized test, it's measured up against all who have taken that exact same test. If it's gotten harder, it's all relative. You would score the same whether you got a degree of difficulty of 10 or 1...that's the beauty of standardized tests, they use statistics to determine and level the playing field.

My sources tell me that the DAT was 18.7% more difficult during the year that I took it, compared to any other year.