Running with bulls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkmansaad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I dont normally post on the non medical stuff on this forum but just got back from spain from a great week running with the bulls in pamplona!!! here are some up close and personal pics i took WITH the bulls in action ...hopefully some other of you guys were there as well and have similar photos as I would love to see other experiences as well.

5576_628373123142_8102375_36912012_5219580_n.jpg

5576_628373108172_8102375_36912009_3820583_n.jpg

5576_628373118152_8102375_36912011_7344391_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
um the bulls hit a bunch of hairpin turns and go flyin into the wall which pisses them off fast (dead mans corner)

ran with the bulls, look at the pics haha im like 2 feet from them (but that is in arena right after the run but the only way to get in is to run in with the bulls)

cool man looks like fun. Do you need a permit to participate or do you just walk up and get in the crowd?

cool man looks like fun. Do you need a permit to participate or do you just walk up and get in the crowd?

Wondering that, too. And how does everybody know to wear the same outfit? That would be embarrassing to show up and find out everybody picked white pants and shirt with a red bandana from their closet that morning. :p

as long as your not falling down drunk or breaking certain rules (be there by 7 am, no cameras allowed, etc) you just show up and run.....and the official outfits are sold all over town but you can wear whatever youw ant really. And a lot of the white shirts are dirty because during opening ceremonies you get tons of sangria and wine dumped on you so dont expect the white to stay white after you buy it :) Def recommend this trip even if you just watch the run...the fiesta is incredible and in my opinion literally cannot be duplicated

the guy wearing the red doo-rag wrapped around my head behind the bull...

it was a great time, can't wait to go back...

only thing that has ever compared to being a running back in high school....

(damn its so wierd to see a picture of yourself put up on SDN!!!)