Rush Interview Invitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joeyzipp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get an invitation for interview this week through email for Rush? Just wanted to know, and when is it for? I could not find a time to contact them yet with work and other bull****s.

Thanks,

Joe

Members don't see this ad.

I got the Rush e-mail invite yesterday.

I called the Admission office twice today and all I got was the voice mail.

When were you guys complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
leiface said:
When were you guys complete?

I think I finished the appls. in mid Sep? I forgot.

Does anyone else's status page update like every 4 or 5 days now? My status page was updated on the 2nd, the 9th, and now the 13th. I called Rush to ask them about this and the lady said that she couldn't answer questions about status over the phone, that we had to email them. But when I email them, I get that stupid automatic response that says that I'm being reviewed. Anyone know what the deal is with this?

i've been complete with them since about the earliest possible day for regular decision people...still haven't heard anything from them either. last time i called (its been a few weeks) they said if i hadn't heard anything then i was still being reviewed...grr...

whats the address for the status page???

I hate Rush! :mad: Why won't they invite me for an interview already!! Geez...

PBR727 said:
That link is not working

Click through the link and click on "Login".

Log-in to your account you set up when completing your secondary and a "status page" will come up. This is only really effective for letting you know your app is complete. It's not really helpful for informing you what stage of review you are in.

Works fine now, don't know what happened

I just spoke to Rush's admissions office today and had some good news for those of us who have not heard back yet. I called because it has been 4 weeks since I was complete and I have not heard back and their website says I should have by now. Well, she said it occassionally (probably more often than not though) takes longer than 4 weeks and that she is sending out invitations to interview next week. So get ready to check your mailboxes....

She said "mail" and "letters"....but I guess that could be email

Yeah, I haven't heard anything from Rush in 2.5 months (I was complete oct 1). My status page keeps on updating (not that I know what that means), but I'm not receiving anything from them either way. I can still access my webpage, but I don't know if that means anything. Anyone have any idea on how they let you know that you're rejected (is it like Northwestern where you get locked out of the system?)?

The response for why I have not heard yet....

Thank you for applying to Rush Medical College. Your application is
complete and will be reviewed by the Committee on Admissions in the near
future. We have implemented several changes this year that unfortunately
have resulted in some delays in the review process. This delay is not a
reflection on your application, but entirely process related. We
sincerely appreciate your patience throughout this important process.

Please be assured that you will be immediately notified in writing when
any change in your status occurs.