-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Application 2019-20
Started by svarp
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any genuine sources or is it just a rumor?
Anan tooth fairy
New Member
I think it is genuine because I have a person who got accepted posting that the Dean told they do not accept second attempts during the interview day. IF you want to try applying you canAre there any genuine sources or is it just a rumor?
Krishna shah
New Member
Hi!!! How to send 250$? I mean should it be payable to Rutgers school of dental medicine ?
yesHi!!! How to send 250$? I mean should it be payable to Rutgers school of dental medicine ?
Nope. I sent my application on May 6th and the supplemental docs a day later and no completion mail yet. They did confirm that they received the application .Did anyone get completion mail from rutgers?
Yes. I got the completion email after 10 days of receiving my supplemental.Did anyone get completion mail from rutgers?
noDoes Rutgers have a bench test?
have they started inviting? any news
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you