You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers DPT 2021-2022
Started by bca321
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back saying they're going to revisit my application in December. The email seemed positive thoughDid anybody hear back from the October 22nd interview?
alegredpt
New Member
I got that email, too. Good luck 🙂!!!!I heard back saying they're going to revisit my application in December. The email seemed positive though
RobC
New Member
I got an email stating that they will finalize a decision in December. Also, that I am a strong candidate! #hopefulDid anybody hear back from the October 22nd interview?
I got the same email! Any idea of when we should expect to hear about a status change?Just got my email saying that I'm on the waitlist!!!
I had an interview with them this morning! No e-mail from them yet though.
Usually you'll hear when the acceptance deadline for a deposit it. Anyone who got accepted today mind sharing when the deadline is?
I got the same email! Any idea of when we should expect to hear about a status change?
Usually you'll hear when the acceptance deadline for a deposit it. Anyone who got accepted today mind sharing when the deadline is?
Last edited:
I just received my acceptance this morning! The deadline is January 15th for the deposit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was on Thursday 12/9 and received my acceptance MondayDid anyone have their interview on Friday (12/10) and hear back yet?
I know someone who was waitlisted for Rutgers who did not interview. I didn't think schools who interviewed waitlisted people who didn't make it to interviews so I have a feeling that they probably run through a lot of their waitlist and thats why they felt the need to have enough people waitlisted?
Are you planning on attending?I just received my acceptance this morning! The deadline is January 15th for the deposit.
I had my interview 12/9 and hear back 12/13. Have you heard back yet?Did anyone have their interview on Friday (12/10) and hear back yet?
I actually gave up my spot!Are you planning on attending?
Yes I have, was waitlisted though:/ Hoping a spot will open!I had my interview 12/9 and hear back 12/13. Have you heard back yet?
Courtney888
New Member
I haven't seen any. I'm not sure if Rutgers is waiting for a later date to create one or if we have to create one ourselves.I got my paperwork and deposit in so I officially have a seat. Is there a facebook group or anything? Would love to connect with other students!
alegredpt
New Member
I talked to Crystal and she said that she will create a facebook page once the whole class has matriculated!I haven't seen any. I'm not sure if Rutgers is waiting for a later date to create one or if we have to create one ourselves.
ptgirl1699
New Member
Hi! I was not in the first group, so I had reached out to crystal maybe on an update, all she said was they are still reviewing the waitlist and as soon as they come across more names, they will reach out as soon as possible.Has anyone else who has been waitlisted, that wasn't in the first group of people that came off the waitlist, heard anything? I was wondering if they have sent out anything for a second or third group even
ptgirl1699
New Member
Has anyone else heard anything about the waitlist?