Rutgers Master of Engineering/ Pharmaceutical Engineering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nutripharma

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope to become a pharmacist in the future. I will be applying this fall for 2016 entry. While I was doing some research into which schools I would like to apply to, I saw that Rutgers has an online Master of Engineering with a concentration in Pharmaceutical Engineering degree. I've also received many emails about it. I was wondering if anyone knew about this and had any comments on it.
 
This forum is designed for pre-med and pre-dent; not really for pharm engineering
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The title of the forum says "Postbaccalaureate Programs".... which is what I was inquiring about.
Correct - and this forum is in regard to post bac programs designed for pre meds and pre dents.

Hence the name of the website.... Student Doctor. Not Student Engineer or Student Pharmaceutical Engineer
 
Correct - and this forum is in regard to post bac programs designed for pre meds and pre dents.

Hence the name of the website.... Student Doctor. Not Student Engineer or Student Pharmaceutical Engineer
If this were true, there wouldn't be a public health degree or biomedical research section and etc. Stop reaching while you're ahead. I asked for knowledge of participants or prospectives. Have a nice life.
 
If this were true, there wouldn't be a public health degree or biomedical research section and etc. Stop reaching while you're ahead. I asked for knowledge of participants or prospectives. Have a nice life.
Do you see a engineering sub forum?

No?

Oh. Guess you are still asking on the wrong website