Rutgers Master's in Biomedical Science - Dental Scholars Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StasiaGilliland

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone finished this program and gotten admitted to dental school? Would you mind sharing your statistics and where you got in? I'd like to know what the my average master's GPA should be while in the program.
 
General rule of advice for SMP: since it's "easier" to get A's in graduate programs vs. undergraduate, your SMP GPA should be 3.7+.
I appreciate your reply. In my opinion, SMP courses are not necessarily easier, especially considering that many classes are taken alongside students from Rutgers dental school.

I appreciate you providing me with an approximate GPA that I should take into account.