Rutgers MBS 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runningwaffle75

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently got my acceptance for fall 2021 and noticed there was no current thread so I decided to start one :)

Anyone else? Looking to connect with future classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Recently got my acceptance for fall 2021 and noticed there was no current thread so I decided to start one :)

Anyone else? Looking to connect with future classmates.

Hello! Congrats on your acceptance! How long did it take to hear back?

Hello! Congrats on your acceptance! How long did it take to hear back?
I got an email about a month after I applied that my application was incomplete (forgot to send in my transcript). I sent it in the following day, and got accepted about 2 weeks later.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I too was just recently accepted into the program.

we should all make a group chat or something lol

I was recently accepted on Monday! I am strongly considering this program but I am waiting to hear back from my in-state smp program. I would like to hear more information on this program in terms of housing and mcat prep. Anyone have any insight?

I was recently accepted on Monday! I am strongly considering this program but I am waiting to hear back from my in-state smp program. I would like to hear more information on this program in terms of housing and mcat prep. Anyone have any insight?
I think there's an upcoming webinar! You can speak to current students on there. I went to one and it was very helpful

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted student on the medical scholars track, down to connect with other incoming students!

Reactions: 1 users
Im in the dental scholars track, is there a group chat?

Hi everyone, I am trying to apply for the medical scholars track. I haven't taken the GRE yet. (i'm choosing to take the GRE since I haven't taken the MCAT yet) If you guys don't mind, could you share your stats?
My cGPA is 3.52 and sGPA is 3.27. I'm wondering if I have a chance to get in! Also, how long did you all study for the GRE if you took them?

Thank you so much in advance
Hey! Are you currently on the webinar right now? There's a q/a session and you can ask your questions on there. I personally can't help cuz I didn't take the GRE cuz I already took the MCAT. Dm me if you want the link

Hey! Are you currently on the webinar right now? There's a q/a session and you can ask your questions on there. I personally can't help cuz I didn't take the GRE cuz I already took the MCAT. Dm me if you want the link
hi! I have an exam at 6pm so I couldn't join on the webinar :(

Hey I applied to the Piscataway program just about 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. Did it take this long for anyone else? I tried emailing but couldn’t get a hold of anyone to see if I was missing any materials. I also applied to the Newark program about 2 weeks ago. Congrats on everyone’s acceptances!

Hey I applied to the Piscataway program just about 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. Did it take this long for anyone else? I tried emailing but couldn’t get a hold of anyone to see if I was missing any materials. I also applied to the Newark program about 2 weeks ago. Congrats on everyone’s acceptances!
I heard back after 2 weeks that my app was incomplete, I sent in the missing doc, and got my acceptance 2 weeks after that. I believe there's a portal to check if you're missing documents. Check Your Status | Graduate and Professional Admissions
Hope this helps.

I heard back after 2 weeks that my app was incomplete, I sent in the missing doc, and got my acceptance 2 weeks after that. I believe there's a portal to check if you're missing documents. Check Your Status | Graduate and Professional Admissions
Hope this helps.
Hmm I have everything in which is why I’m a little confused. Only thing that says not received is the application payment but when you go to pay it, it says it’s waived. I guess I’ll keep emailing haha

Hi, I just got accepted into the medical scholars track! Is there a group chat?

Hi! What has everyone been thinking about for housing?

Recently accepted to the dental track. Is there a groupme? Someone please add me!

Recently accepted to the dental track. Is there a groupme? Someone please add me!
Congrats! I am finishing my application now. Do you happen to know the class size for the Dental Scholars Program?

Literally so frustrated with the admissions department. I applied to the Piscataway program 11 weeks ago and the Newark program 7 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything. I’ve called and been assured my application is complete for both and that I would hear back in less than 2 weeks time. Clearly not and to make it worse the admission team does not respond to anything. Anyone have any insight to this? It’s getting pretty ridiculous at this point

Literally so frustrated with the admissions department. I applied to the Piscataway program 11 weeks ago and the Newark program 7 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything. I’ve called and been assured my application is complete for both and that I would hear back in less than 2 weeks time. Clearly not and to make it worse the admission team does not respond to anything. Anyone have any insight to this? It’s getting pretty ridiculous at this point
I thought I was the only one
When I asked them, they told me they would get back in 3 weeks. It's been more than 7 weeks and there's no response yet.

I thought I was the only one
When I asked them, they told me they would get back in 3 weeks. It's been more than 7 weeks and there's no response yet.
Yea it’s just ridiculous. I have already committed to the BU MAMS program but it would’ve been nice to have heard back before so I could’ve weighed my options better.

Update: I got a typed out email saying I was accepted at 8pm yesterday but have not received the official acceptance letter and offer

Reactions: 1 users
Update: I got a typed out email saying I was accepted at 8pm yesterday but have not received the official acceptance letter and offer
CONGRATS on your acceptance!!! Did you get acceptance from both Rutgers programs?

hi I was just looking to start my application for this program, can I ask when you applied? It seems like I'm a bit late to the game.

Is there a facebook group or groupme for the medical scholars track?

Same I would like to be added to a groupme for medical scholars!!

Mine took a few days I got that email on Friday and my official acceptance letter came in on a Tuesday.

Hi! I was accepted to the program and committed recently. I would love to be added to the group chat! My friend did this program in 2018 and had a great experience. She had applied to medical school several times before with no luck and after doing this program she was accepted to 5 DO and 2 MD schools.

Where are you guys thinking about living? I've been searching online but not really finding anything except for society hills and 180 West.

--Jenna

Is there a dental scholars groupme? I would love to be added

Did anyone submit their recommendation letters by email through the Interfolio platform? One of the advisors told me I could submit using this method, but the portal says my letters have still not been received.

I just got in! Could someone please send me the link to the Rutgers medical scholars track groupchat/groupme? Thank you