Rutgers MBS vs Tulane MS Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alarmedclaim1

Reaction score
Any insight on which program is more successful than the other?? I was accepted to both the Newark and Piscataway Programs at Rutgers and I am still waiting to hear back from Tulane.

Members don't see this ad.

If possible, do you mind telling me when you submitted the app and how long it took?

Any insight on which program is more successful than the other?? I was accepted to both the Newark and Piscataway Programs at Rutgers and I am still waiting to hear back from Tulane.
Do you mind telling me which school you went to?

Members don't see this ad :)
I strongly recommend the Tulane program. It is difficult but absolutely doable. The faculty are fantastic and they take a lot of pride in the program. They will do whatever they can to help with med school application stuff. Plus, pharm is really interesting if you ask me.

As with any SMP, it is what you make of it. But the opportunity for success is certainly there. My class had multiple people accepted into Tulane and one was just accepted into a T10 school. Others have interviews at top notch schools and I bet they will get in.

I strongly recommend the Tulane program. It is difficult but absolutely doable. The faculty are fantastic and they take a lot of pride in the program. They will do whatever they can to help with med school application stuff. Plus, pharm is really interesting if you ask me.

As with any SMP, it is what you make of it. But the opportunity for success is certainly there. My class had multiple people accepted into Tulane and one was just accepted into a T10 school. Others have interviews at top notch schools and I bet they will get in.

Do they have research opportunities in their Masters programs??