Rutgers New Brunswick MBS vs. Case Western MSMP Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlake96

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am currently trying to decide between the MBS program at Rutgers New Brunswick and the MSMP program at Case Western for Fall 2020! Both programs seem really good, but I am having a lot of trouble deciding between the 2. If anyone has also applied to either of these programs or is/was in either of the programs, any input or advice would be really helpful! I am from New Jersey, for the record. The only thing holding me back from CW right now is the expensive tuition.