Rutgers Newark MBS vs Drexel MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luckyduck63

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I recently received acceptance to Rutgers Newark MBS and Drexel MBS programs. I'm tied between which one to accept. Does anyone have any opinions on either program? I'm out of state and planning to pursue an MD.
Thank you!
 
I can't speak for the difficulty of the programs, but Philly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Newark. They're likely very similar otherwise, and neither will be significantly better than the other in terms of how much it will help your application.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Philly may be better than Newark, but program wise Rutgers MBS hands down imo...Drexel MBS seems weak to me and it's two years=much more expensive