Rutgers Newark, MBS, Medical Scholars 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawkeye*4077

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

(I didn't see a thread for the Rutgers MBS program yet, so I created this). I was just recently accepted into the Medical Scholars Track at Rutgers Newark and would greatly appreciate any tips/tricks/advice for how to excel in the program. I'm also looking for some information on housing in the area, so advice about that would be appreciated too!

Thank you in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

Did I hear anything back with regards to the RU Newark Medical Scholars Track? Yes - I was notified of my acceptance around two weeks ago after submitting in late January.

If you're talking about tips/tricks for the program or housing info - Unfortunately, I haven't received any messages or responses outright. I'll be doing my own little investigation into those.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did you have to make your decision? I am currently in the process of applying but also want to make sure I time my applications up so that I have all my responses before needing to make a decision.

I had a month to make my decision once I received my admission. (Application + 1.5 m. = Admission, Admission + 1 m. = Deadline to Accept). I totally understand wanting to know all your options first - good luck with the process!