Rutgers North Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ldc124

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!! For anyone who has been on Rutgers North waitlist, what was your experience with it? I am not sure if I should email or who exactly I should email asking for a general idea of where I stand cause i know they won't give an exact rank. Let me know your guys' experiences 🙂
 
Hi!! For anyone who has been on Rutgers North waitlist, what was your experience with it? I am not sure if I should email or who exactly I should email asking for a general idea of where I stand cause i know they won't give an exact rank. Let me know your guys' experiences 🙂
have u sent them an email or called them?
 
have u sent them an email or called them?
I sent them an email back in December just stating an update on my application and that id still be interested. I want to send another email just to keep my name out there but not sure what to say!