General Admissions & OTCAS Rutgers OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturepediatricOT13

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Did anyone apply to Rutgers OTD program in NJ? If so please post if accepted or denied. If accepted I would love to hear your stats.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! I applied!! I am still waiting to receive my kiralink to completely finish the whole app, but I went to a virtual open house and they said those could delay in being received all the way up until December

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there! I applied!! I am still waiting to receive my kiralink to completely finish the whole app, but I went to a virtual open house and they said those could delay in being received all the way up until December
Hi! I was told from admissions that applicants who move onto the next step of the admissions process is who receives it. Not everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates? I submitted my app in September and never received anything other than a confirmation.

Any updates? I submitted my app in September and never received anything other than a confirmation.
Same, I submitted mine in early October :/ but they did tell me it could take up until december to hear back

Try emailing them again, did you receive the Kira link? They said only people who move onto the admissions process receive it and may take a few weeks to receive it.

I emailed them and they said we wouldn’t hear anything further until January their admissions process seems really unorganized and it has no early swayed me to not go here if I get in

I haven’t heard anything from them… anyone else hear anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who were accepted!

Has anyone else tried emailing asking about their status? Kind of off putting not hearing back from them at all regarding a decision :////

Congrats to those who were accepted!

Has anyone else tried emailing asking about their status? Kind of off putting not hearing back from them at all regarding a decision :////
Honestly over it. They told me I’d hear at beginning of January and they seem very unorganized.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone contacted them yet? I submitted my app in December and still haven't gotten anything, but seems like I'm not alone in this

I wrote to them I wanted my money back because they’d let me know in January and haven’t let me know yet LOL and they said wishing you the best. They didn’t even let me know if I was accepted ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Literally same they said I’d know at the end of January and nothing I emailed them letting them now how extremely unprofessional and unorganized it was.
I know someone who’s already found out that’s what’s ridiculous

It really is. This was one of my top schools so it's discouraging seeing it be this messy. Do you guys think there still may be a chance for them sending out decisions? Or is it too late

It really is. This was one of my top schools so it's discouraging seeing it be this messy. Do you guys think there still may be a chance for them sending out decisions? Or is it too late
wanted to give an update that the school had finally reached out to me regarding acceptance this week on wednesday

Hi! Did any of you wind up going to Rutgers? I got accepted this cycle and would love to speak with someone about their experience!

Hi everyone! Did anyone apply to Rutgers OTD program in NJ? If so please post if accepted or denied. If accepted I would love to hear your stats.
Thank you!
accepted - 3.7 GPA, mostly Bs on prereqs, NYS certified EMT, TA for center for autism, DSP for individuals with autism, 3 letter of recs from OT, prof, and principle of center for autism