Rutgers Piscataway MBS Spring 2018

Started by Clydesdale
Tags Tags
rutgers mbs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clydesdale

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I haven't seen any thread regarding the spring 2018 application cycle of RWJMS MBS program. Those who have applied to the program, did you guys hear anything back? How long does it normally take them to give you a decision? I applied October 1st but I still haven't heard anything from Piscataway, although I did get accepted to Newark MBS (applied at the same time).

Thank you
 
Hi! I just heard back from them today with my acceptance. I submitted my application October 11th but my gre scores weren’t submitted until mid November.
 
Congratulations!! Would it be ok if I asked what your stats were?

V153
Q156
W4.0

Though I received (and returned) my acceptance letter I still haven't heard anything about registration or orientation. I did call today and they said I'd get a notification about it this week. Has anyone been able to register yet?