Rutgers Post bacc Pre med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wonderboy2012

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any financial aid available to do a post bacc pre med at Rutgers? If not, do you think going as a second degree student would be a good idea?
 
Typically postbac programs are non-degree and therefore there is extremelyyyyyy limited financial aid available. Going as a second degree makes financial aid more likely, at least from what I've heard. Wish I had advice of more substance to offer but I'm willing to bet someone else will chime in with additional info. Best of luck.

SS
 
Is there any financial aid available to do a post bacc pre med at Rutgers? If not, do you think going as a second degree student would be a good idea?

Has anyone found a way to do the pre reqs for med school as second degree instead of a post bacc non matriculating?