Rutger's Post Bacc-Sharing the good news

Started by jcg179
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcg179

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its been a while since I have posted anything, summer classes taking up most of my time. As I am sure you August MCAT takers can relate.

I just wanted to hit everyone up and share some good news. I got my first A in post-bacc program. Chem lab, maybe not such a huge accomplishment, but being my first class since I left the accounting world and my first real class in the post-bacc program, it still feels pretty good to see an A on there 🙂

One down...lets see....6 more classes to go... 🙄

Best of luck to all taking exams the the biggie in August.

Peace,

J
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad